One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

// Marine [ B a s c u l i n e ]

Go down

// Marine [ B a s c u l i n e ] Empty // Marine [ B a s c u l i n e ]

Post by Jsaicee Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:41 pm

N a m e
Basculine.

A g e
Thirty Two.

R a n k
Chore Boy

D e v i l - F r u i t
None.

E q u i p m e n t
  • Leathery pouch.
  • Sharp, curvy knife.
  • Dark, striped robe.

S k i l l s
  • Momentous Strength Application.
  • Superior Speed.
  • Augmented Underwater Travelling.
  • Keen Stamina.
  • Superb Reflexes.
  • Basic Dagger Mastery.

A b i l i t i e s
    Fishman Karate ( Gyojin Karate )
    An intricate application of martial arts whereas the water pressure is used and harvested as a means of control to 'impact' opponents utilizing the waves thusly produced by these waves of atmospheric water. Whilst Gyojin Karate is a deadly and fearsome in land, it is evidently devastating underwater, potentially combining the effects of augmented prowess all Fishmen redeem when properly submerged.

Fishman Karate: Hundred Tile True Punch ( Gyojin Karate: Hyakumaigawara Seiken )
    A hard, rupturing punch that conjures a massive effect when hit. It can possibly tear through hundred tiles of ground with a mass so unbelievable that it produces an unimaginable impact.

Fishman Karate: Water Shot ( Gyojin Karate: Uchimuzu )
    A deadly, kinetic water droplet that transmutates into a bullet almost instantly when released from the palm.

Fishman Karate: Seven Thousand Tile Roundhouse Kick ( Gyojin Karate: Nanasenmaigawara Mawashigeri )
    An extremely superlative and powerful roundhouse kick that is empowered by the general strength of Basculine; this technique is a strong one that compactly applies the air around to procreate an effect likely to a metallic pole smacking away an average, untrained human violently. This technique is not only limited to a roundhouse kick, but a knee-strike and a mediocre, collinear kick as well.

Fishman Karate: Rough Tile Train Strike ( Gyojin Karate: Araikawara Kishasutoraiki )
    Basculine holds both palms forth, and wields the water possessing the winds vigorously. Then, he fervently starts to slide forwards in a train-like dash, tearing through numbers with an invisible force that unnaturally strikes to push them away, though unlikely through gravitional force, but rather the atmosphere itself pulls them back and shocks them strongly. This technique has a semblance to the Karakusagawara Seiken, though compensates vigor for more, bullet-like speed.

Fishman Karate: Spear Blade ( Gyojin Karate: Tsukisasuha )
    Merely a technique that actually births water through the ground, by slowly nurturing and effectively utilizing pure might to kinetically haul underground water out. [ Though this doesn't work on islands without water in them, technically. ] Once the water is sinewed and torn out into the surface, a lance surrounds Basculine's left arm, and as the whole thing is consumed, this lance shoots out like a blade at the opponent, only fed more water by the reliable atmosphere itself.

Hirekiba ( Fin Fang )
    The fin sticking out of Basculine's shark-like structure gleams in blue, before it releases a soaring slash that is strikingly akin to the Rankyaku.

Disposable Fangs: Secret Technique ( Tsukaisu Hanone: Hiketsu no Waza )
    Basculine's cardinal, fishman ability as a shark breed is that, his incisor fangs are removable, whereas they grow back and they also become taller when molded into two dagger-like structures, hand-sized pretty much. They become valuable, surprisingly sharp weaponry when in need.

Kenbusoshoku Haki
    The only color Basculine ever engaged in. He is capable of perceiving several things all at once, but it was never put into direct use, so the Haki itself can be called untrained and fresh in general.

O c c u p a t i o n
    Chore Boy.

A f f i l i a t i o n s
  • Former: Lightning Armada.
  • Marines.

H i s t o r y
    The life of a child was never truly enthusiastic. When Basculine first gauged the waters of serenity by entirely succumbing to the wills of spacious gangs smuggled under ruins of Fishman Island, left to crumble; he failed to realize the world's ocean, vastly drugged with the infectious poison that is economy. Basculine endured poverty-- probably because he had nothing else to endure, really -- and stirred into a path of misery. The festivities of wrongdoing were neverending, as seconds following a task that required immediate murder, Basculine was enslaved into a singular mission. As a young crew member, Basculine was awfully practiced in the arts of survival. He was surely educated, albeit violently, to accentuate his vigor and reassemble his inner thrive. It was a local crew, their silvery yet nominal vessel anchored only a few inches by a long, splinter bridge. Basculine was never assed with work outside the mediocre; but after years passed, his engaged activities proved moreso perilous.

Eventually, he turned to his morale unconsciously and became a mister-nice-guy. Indefinite to his feelings, certainly, Basculine retired in an Island far -- though fortunately, it wasn't an evidently discriminatory one. As a tedious and flourishing mermen, Basculine's youthful physical prowess were more than just enough for comradeship labor. His existence itself wasn't verily unappreciated, as the people were visibly overjoyed from his social promises that gave pleasantly convincing results. Of course, Basculine was unaware that through underground reach, this particular Fishman was victim to resenting usage. The citizens matured into satisfactory when he erected into a hard-working, surprisingly well fed male. But after that, he amassed a brown, hull structured sailboat with only two seats and a two, roughly long -- at least a yard -- splinters that broke away from windows. He rowed using them majorly, despite knowing his mermen advantages of even faster submerged travel.

He became wholesomely fond of life as a nomad; movement never bothered him anyway. It wasn't exactly an itch for adventure or divining action, but it was a particular thrill that bound him and his hazardous wending. Overnight, he slept on a wandering boat left to die by underwater murderers. In the day, facing an impossibly glaring sun, Basculine's skin ran dry and he post to swim for several hours. It was a fairly routinal cycle, the only arresting change is in food. But, well, this daily existence hadn't lasted much longer than this. Basculine was never troubled enough to actually bother meeting former colleagues, but those here, the ones that're trying to make his acquaintance were entirely different, led by a man that made Basculine pale. Cro, cheftain of the Lightning Armada frigate and the truest dignitary of all gentlemen.
  • Jsaicee
    Jsaicee

Back to top Go down