One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Armora [Marine]

Go down

Armora [Marine] Empty Armora [Marine]

Post by Dwarrior49 Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:36 am

N A M E
Ultra super Amazing excellent great good Strong and Smart as well as handsome and great in bed and rich but still happy not disappointing son the first of many in a line of a great family, or Armora.

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
Ensign

D E V I L - F R U I T
None

E Q U I P M E N T
Ultra Soul Piercing Maximum A+ Perfection masterpiece Soul Piercing cannon Delta Omega Quadrant or EX Cannon:Basically a large(and heavy) cannon. To be exact when stood up it is about 5'9(compared to his height at 5'2), it's also heavy due to being made up of plenty different  high quality metals. The most powerful thing is its ability to fire large amounts of air when fired, enough air to lift someone of Armora's size off the ground fairly quickly in one burst , and break through walls, the cannon has a range of about three meters. It holds whatever is in it, air, water, other gasses, by closing the barrel when not being fired. It can also expand to hold more than the default volume. In its default version it only fires air, it fires anything in its 'barrel' out, so if there's water it'd fire the water out, or if there's a cannonball(Gasp) it'd fire it out, for this reason it's certainly better if there's something like a cannonball, or harder materials in it than without. It also makes a great bludgeoning weapon due to its weight, size and hardness. Its weirdest ability is probably the fact due to being built the way it is, it can also fire from both sides meaning neither side is the 'front' or the 'back'.

The second is the armor made out of a fairly hard material, but not as hard as the canon. It's about the same hardness of steel. It's fairly heavy so for this reason it's fairly hard to use to swim, or in desert based locations, for this reason under the armor is a skintight grey suit that is used for traveling where the armor doesn't permit due to its weight.

S K I L L S
Technological Prowess: He's skilled with technology.

Ship Repairman: Although not his primary skill he's able to fix ships with minor repairs.

Cannon Wielder: He's able to effortlessly use his cannon and think up new techniques on the fly.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
Super Strength: He has a high level of Super Strength, which is required to wear his armor without being slower than a rock, and use his cannon, without snapping his arms clear off.

Super Stamina:Again due to wearing the armor and to use his cannon for extensive periods of time.

Super Speed:While normally in his armor he's only slightly superhuman, outside of the armor he gains an impressive amount of speed going from a slow moving tank to something more similar to a human bullet.

T E C H N I Q U E S

O C C U P A T I O N
General Repair Man

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Marine

H I S T O R Y

Armora was born to a GREAT INVENTOR by the name of Arc and his wife. While she had left him due to circumstances Armora was still left with Arc, the man was an extremely risky inventor who had owned an entire island to himself. The island was both where he and his now mother son had lived on. Deciding to change his name to "ultra super Amazing excellent great good Strong and Smart as well as handsome and great in bed and rich but still happy not disappointing son the first of many in a line of a great family" as opposed to something generally shorter or normal. The man had raised his son in his footsteps teaching him several things about the world of science, or more specifically the world of technology. Arc had taught him many things before one day he just upped and left, hearing about a new discovery in East Blue or something. Regardless of what happened, Armora was left alone on the island with only one type of thing to keep him company. The robots. Generally they helped him out, but they weren't...what's the word? Smart. Well, for that reason he had to 'upgrade' them in the form of hacking them and generally making them less crappy, authough eventually some began to fail due to the fact they were still made out of the same stuff, so Armora went to find the blueprints to remake them, or even make them better. While searching for it he found the blueprints for his cannon, as well as his armor. Building the two from the materials his father left behind. It was relatively easy compared to all the things he was taught before he finished up and basically built it up, the armor created a large amount of steams he put it on for some reason, probably something his father did. Armora remained on the island, fixing up the robots and upgrading them through gradual use, unsure of if he'd remain on the island forever. One day however, he had heard the sound of explosions along with fighting before walking to the shore and finding out that the robots were fighting...marines? It was certainly weird, he guessed it must have been some sort of program he didn't know about and shut them down with a button on his remote. However he was suddenly tackled by the bunch before getting 'arrested'. After a short explanation on why he was on the island, with him wondering why the robots would attack them he was released. Deciding that he was happy he was in the outside world, and ignoring the Marine's roughness he decided to join the Marines, starting as a Choreboy...and then quickly getting promoted due to his general skill and abilities.

Dwarrior49

Back to top Go down