One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Marine] Stark Han

Go down

[Marine] Stark Han Empty [Marine] Stark Han

Post by Hellgatez Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:55 pm

[Marine] Stark Han 502bc5ed58361c7ba38afddf0bd4e2a937ae9c89
N A M E
Stark Han

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
Ensign

D E V I L - F R U I T
N/A

E Q U I P M E N T
Tri-Blade|A three-sided weapon for close combat and long ranged combat.

Wire|For the Tri-Blade.

S K I L L S
Physical Condition|Moderate|An exceptional athlete, fitting for his role as a Marine as well. His strength is on par with other Ensigns as well.

Hiding|vvvvvvvvvvv
Spoiler:
[Obviously the guy in the box]

A B I L I T I E S
Rokushiki|Six Styles|Capable of using the Rokushiki or Six Styles, he is capable of using all of them except for Geppo and Kami-e for now, effectively, although he does not consider himself a master in the use of most of these styles, he has however mastered one out of the Six. This one being the Rankyaku. His techniques with such are quite superb. While this is his mastery out of the Six Styles, he is still capable of mastering the others and is currently at a moderate level of experience with the others. This also implies that he cannot use the Secret Technique.

Haki|Kenbunshoku|Capable of using the Kenbunshoku Haki, he is not considered a master. His level of control with it is moderate, just enough that he'd be capable of controlling it so that others do not overwhelm his senses. 
O C C U P A T I O N
Marine Ensign

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Marine

H I S T O R Y
Born in a long line of Marines, he had a natural call to being one. All his life, he was taught that being a Marine was the right path, the correct path, and the only path for him. With this he had done his best to be a strict child, defeating all other children that denied the existance of the Marine. He was labeled a trouble maker, but an honest and dependent child whenever asked of or commanded to be. Life had been somewhat rough to Stark. In more than one way was his life persuaded.

Eventually he had met actual pirates or, pirate-wannabes. It was an odd meeting to him simply because they all had attempted to convince him of joining them, becoming the best of pirates. He denied this offer, every time and simply continued to work on his goals of becoming a Marine, traning himself every day. His body was most likely worked beyond its normal extent, allowing him to become stronger than the average Marine by the time he'd finished. However, he still recalled upon the Pirate offers he'd recieved, thinking of them everyday. This led him astray of his Marine path for some while causing great distress and leading him to have an actual personality, thinking of the possibilities that are out there in the world other than being a Marine.

This led him to take up a Pirate life for a while. His bounty hadn't been very high, although it was a noticable one. The life of a Pirate didn't interest him at all, it had few morals, or at least less than what he believed Marines had. This simply led him back onto the path towards becoming Marine, and he had of course, used his own funds to clear his bounty. He then worked his way through the Marine ranks after being accepted only to become an Ensign. Luckily for him, his own training and what he had recieved from his parents and siblings was enough to help him be more experienced than quite a few of the Marines along the way.

Hellgatez

Back to top Go down