One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Marine] Dominic

Go down

[Marine] Dominic Empty [Marine] Dominic

Post by nabb Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:12 pm

[Marine] Dominic A20578bf549674fb55ef3f28d2b968bf81d4161c
N A M E
Dominic Masoch

A G E

R A N K
Captain

D E V I L - F R U I T
None

E Q U I P M E N T
Gáe Buide - A rapier. His main choice of a weapon. Despite it's rather frail apperance there are sightings of Dominic blocking attacks from broadswords and other heavy weaponry with it.
Gáe Derg - Dominics second weapon, a foil which has a tip made from seastone.
S K I L L S
Swordplay - An accomplished swordsman and duelist, Dominic uses a speedy and agile fighting style in order to take out his enemies. To anyone with a untrained eye, it might seem as if Dominics arm and blade is fully immobile, while he might have already performed a few thrusts and slashes towards his opponent.

Jack of all trades, Master of none - As implied, Dominic is well versed in a variety of skills to make life on the sea easier.. Though as a result, master of none.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
Conditioning
Dominic has, as most of the one-piece chars have, a body with superhuman abillities.

Brandire - Dominic brandishes his rapier, waving it in a threatening way towards his opponent/s. In reality, he actually attacks them using wind pressure, aiming for a few weakspots on the body. Mostly shoulders, knees or any other place that would incapacitate the opponent without killing them.

Piovere -A basic forward stab done with the rapier, the force it carries behind it is enough to make it ranged.

Acquazzone -Similiar to Piovere, though instead of a single stab Dominic performs a multitude of them.

Lancia de confusione -
By utilizing the flexibillity of the thin rapier/foil, Dominic stabs towards his opponent whilst at the same time causing the blade to wrigle and bend back and forth, making the point of attack hard to determine.

Frusta -
Once again utilizing the flexibility of a rapier, Dominic swings his sword towards his oponent. He does however retract it quickly before moving it towards his opponent once again, giving the blade a whip-like quality to confuse the target and raise the cutting potential.

ForareRotating his wrist back and forth, Dominic starts to spin either of his blades making it take on a more drill-like appearnce as wind gathers around it. He thens tabs forward, piercing his opponent causing severe damage at either close or long range.

Geppo
Rather simple, walking on air.. Yeah..

Soru
Fast movement, you know what it is..

Kenbunshoku Haki
Dominics only learned form of Haki, and obviously the one he also focuses at. It allows him to sense presence of others, and also to sense their intents. Allowing him to discern when, and how they will attack shortly before it's done.

Kenbunshoku Haki:Frattura
By focusing his Ken-haki on a single individual, Dominic can generally discern certain weaknesses in a person. Such as hidden wounds, or places weaker than the rest of their body.
O C C U P A T I O N
Marine Captain.

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Marine.

H I S T O R Y [not required for returning characters]

Last edited by nabb on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : w)

nabb

Back to top Go down