One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Marine] - Kaze Moro

Go down

[Marine] - Kaze Moro Empty [Marine] - Kaze Moro

Post by RikohZX Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:35 pm

[Marine] - Kaze Moro 9B5ryGj
"What is it I fight for?.. Well, the same as many; what I believe in."
N A M E
Kaze Moro

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
Commodore

O C C U P A T I O N
Marksman

A F F I L I A T I O N S
Marines

D E V I L - F R U I T
Doa Doa no Mi (Door Door Fruit)

E Q U I P M E N T
-Undergarments and Uniform-
Who wouldn't wear underwear? But beyond that, Kaze wears a long-sleeved, buttoned and collared white dress shirt, and a dark-blue pleated skirt with white lines on the sides  alongside some white thigh-high socks and black loafers. Sometimes she wears dark-blue dress pants instead of the skirt. Wearing a naval officer jacket over all this, she typically lets it hang on her shoulders almost cape-like, and the jacket never seems to fall from her body despite logic dictating it should.

-Functional Arsenal-
Due to originally being a sniper, Kaze still carries a host of guns on herself. From dual revolvers with six shots each, to a double-barreled sawn-off shotgun for close-range, and a scoped musket bolt-action rifle designed for long-range combat. Along with assorted ammunition. These tend to be stashed inside her captain's jacket, and never seem to weigh her down or be obviously visible somehow.

-Dual Daggers-
Trying to emphasize a more melee-oriented capability recently, Kaze carries two daggers also drawn from her jacket, with serrated edges and a sizeable length. Refined and built very carefully to be able to handle a blow from a moderately powerful or rare sword or katana, Busoshoku Haki has allowed Kaze to even allow these two blades to counter swords larger than herself without damaging them.

S K I L L S
-Marksmanship-
Kaze was revered as the 'Door Sniper' before, after all, and her skills haven't decreased at all. Infact, they've probably improved; she can now easily factor in wind and weather in moments before firing a shot, can bounce her revolver rounds off of walls and surfaces as well as fire them akimbo, and takes less than a second to require aiming at medium range.

-Melee/Swordsmanship-
Well, she's no samurai or true swordsman, but Lyanna did give Kaze a few basic lessons that she then developed upon in her own time. She knows parries, counters, and can even occasionally manage a ranged, wind slash of sorts from her daggers. Although she's better with a gun, she's not to be underestimated. And fisticuffs are actually better for her than the daggers, with precise blows and insane speeds making her a fearsome target.

-Stealth-
With some of the more elusive targets over the years, Kaze's had to make due with keeping a low profile through one way or another. Even despite wearing bright white clothing, if she's not abusing her pocket air dimensions then she can hang from ceilings, press against walls, and dexterously climb the environment, somehow managing to create as little sound as possible and keep herself from being sighted unless her target knows Kenbunshoku. And even then, she's good at concealing killing intent until a big shot.

A B I L I T I E S
-Doa Doa no Mi- [Unscalable Mastery]
The ability to create doors in virtually everything, from solid walls to people to even the air itself. Whether the door is used for traveling, or for defense, it is versatile to the point that Kaze can use it to create dimensional air pockets for safe travel, or use it as platforms and shields on the go. She's trained well enough with the Doa Doa that she can even make doors out of herself for strange dodging, and has quite the stamina involved with it.

-Soru & Geppou- [Mastered]
The art of kicking one's feet fast enough within a second to propel themselves, as well as the art of kicking off of air as if it was solid. Mixing the principles together with a large amount of training and force, Kaze can propel herself through the air with a great amount of freedom and minimal body strain.

-Shigan & Rankyaku- [Mastered]
The art of using one's fingers or limbs to be used as different types of attacks; with Shigan, like bullets, and with Rankyaku, like an explosive blade of wind. Kaze can weaponize the Shigan over medium-range with rapid strikes, but can penetrate a foe with it at point-blank, and the Rankyaku appears like a windsickle that slices through objects with deft precision.

-Kami-e- [Mastered]
Letting one's body go lax enough that they're almost paper-like in floating about, this allows them enhanced dodging capabilities as the mere movements of approaching attacks pushes the user away. Although it can't defend against near-instant attacks or such, Kaze passively uses this against virtually everything combined with another factor...

-Kenbunshoku Haki- [Skilled]
One of the three Hakis, this particular ability grants one a sort of 'prediction' and sensory factor that allows them to not only feel and sense the presence of others, concealed or not, but also predict their actions and movements to a degree unless their actions are downright random and/or unpredictable. Kaze hasn't mastered it quite yet, but notably has a sort of innate, empathic usage of it, being able to feel the pain and emotions of others to a point. She seems to be able to use it manually, but it has a habit of activating on its own.

-Busoshoku Haki- [Unskilled]
The second of the three Hakis, Busoshoku is based around creating an invisible force of willpower around one's body or attacks, reinforcing their offense and/or defense depending on the power invoked. Although Kaze knows how to utilize this defensively, she limits her movement in doing so, making it difficult to utilize. Offensively she fairs a little better, able to embed it in beefed-up attacks that can break even Devil Fruit defenses, but this can drain her quickly if she overuses it.

-Haoshoku Haki- [Unskilled]
Due to missing out on training with Lyanna, for a while Kaze was unable to properly use this; the rare and unusual third kind of Haki, or 'conquerer's Haki'. With sheer force of willpower, the user can dominate those of weaker wills, outright rendering some unconcious while making those who can resist feel particularly ill or weakened. Only those with great willpower or their own Haoshoku can out-and-out shrug it off. Kaze channels this as a wide-range Killing Intent, creating something akin to a formless mass of destruction that ebbs through the victim's mind compared to more controlled, animalistic bursts like some users.

T E C H N I Q U E S
-Shotgun Kick- [Mastered]
Taking the principles of Soru, Geppou, Shigan, and Rankyaku before merging them together, Kaze kicks either or both of her legs at max speed through the air, creating a downright vicious and powerful shockwave from breaking the sound barrier. That shockwave acts as a projectile that can blow a target away, and destroy concrete and brick with raw force, denting thick steel on impact.

[Marine] - Kaze Moro G2jSpOE
RikohZX
RikohZX

Back to top Go down