One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Marine ] - Cassius Marvel

Go down

[ Marine ] - Cassius Marvel Empty [ Marine ] - Cassius Marvel

Post by Straif Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:40 am

[ Marine ] - Cassius Marvel RSAFn5V

N A M E

Cassius Marvel

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K

Captain

D E V I L - F R U I T

Hanabari Hanabari no Mi

E Q U I P M E N T

An ‘execution’ revolver of tiny, yet faster, piercing bullets.

A B I L I T I E S

Devious liar
Athletic flexibility
Fast thinker (For bad or for good)
Basic swordsmanship
Excellent marksmanship

O C C U P A T I O N

Executioner

A F F I L A T I O N S

Dominique's crew

S K I L L S

Soru

Hanabari Hanabri no Shred

Light, beautiful bluish violet petals amass around the user, gaining momentum and speed before being directed towards a single target, pursuing him or her restlessly, seeking to shred it apart. The aroma it expels as it furrows can induce a strong slumber.

Hanabari Hanabari no Major Shred

Holds the same characteristics as the first one; however the petals distribute equally to the amount of targets desired, gaining more sharpness due to the increased speed it gains.

Hanabari Hanabari no Sleep

A way fewer numbers of petals would spread around a certain radius, before letting heir somniferous toxins is released to the ambient. This effect, though, can be controlled by the user, deciding who and who should not be affected by it, regardless if they have an immunity of sorts against it or not.

S K I L L S

Hanabari Hanabri no Shield

The bluish silken-like projectiles start to agglomerate in a certain area of the user’s body, becoming incredibly dense in no time so as to protect him from skill-shots and what not. The somniferous scent always present, however in less quantity.

Hanabari Hanabari no Dome

Torrents and torrents of a blue rose’s petals emerge, as though as rain they cover a wide area, creating a biome for the caster, cutting fiercely all around the place, shredding, ripping and putting to sleep the ones it doesn’t catch. The only downfall to this monstrous, rampageous skill is that the user won’t be able to move for the duration; however, could you get to him in time?

[There are multiple variations for those skills due to the fruit’s versatility]

H I S T O R Y

“You’ll become someone, someday.”

Since childhood, his journey, goals and dreams were based off everyone else’s. Complacent since memory served him well, his upbringing was soaked by a rain of constant accomplishments, bonds and missions; however, he lacked certain something ever so important for one to reach the plenitude of their existences: emotional independency. It’s always about what ‘they’ like, not what he wants. Sure, he admits that ‘making other people happy makes him happy’ – but it’s just all a lie. There’s no will in his heart other than the hunger for acceptance. The rank he holds now, both thanks to the devil fruit and his own endeavor, is what his parents wanted him to become; they asked what he wanted, but the answer was the same: “Whatever you want.”

The only difference between what’s righteous and what is evil for him is what a third party’s mindset and/or ideology considers them so. You could label him as a sociopath, if you think it fits him the best.
Straif
Straif

Back to top Go down