One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Marine] Kamisuzu "Spikerman" Sukage

Go down

[Marine] Kamisuzu "Spikerman" Sukage Empty [Marine] Kamisuzu "Spikerman" Sukage

Post by Abiss1234 Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:43 pm

[Marine] Kamisuzu "Spikerman" Sukage Bya12

N A M E

Kamisuzu V. "Spikerman" Sukage

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K

Captain

D E V I L - F R U I T

Toge Toge no Mai

E Q U I P M E N T

Marine Uniform
Seastone Handcuffs

S K I L L S

Leadership: Kamisuzu was, in many cases, given awards for his ability to handle high pressure situations, and rally his men behind him at the same time. Among his men, he is highly respected, and even his superiors recognize him as a very capable man.

Experience: Kamisuzu was born, and raised in the New World, and so, during his time working in Paradise, he was placed into many battles, and rarely ever failed an assignment of any sort. He is able to comprehend even the generally hidden objectives in his assignments, and work to fulfill whatever is required of him.

A B I L I T I E S

Spike Bullets: Using his spike production powers, he can shoot spikes out his fingertips as if they were bullets. They spin, and enter the skin like small drills - dealing pericing damage basically exactly like bullets do.

Spike Production: Kamisuzu can create spikes of various sizes and lengthes from any area of his body, allowing him both defensive, and offensive purposes. The longer the spike is, the thinner it has to be, and the thicker it is, the shorter it has to be, and the more amount of surface area on his body it takes - but its harder to break by proxy. Under normal circumstances.

Spike Hand Drill: Kamisuzu builds oddly shaped spikes from his arm, which spin around his arm, and fuse into one forearm spike. Like the bullets, it is able to spin, and deal piercing damage. However, once he's made it, he cannot change its shape unless he completely dis guards it, and reforms it.

O C C U P A T I O N

Marine Captain

A F F I L IA T I O N S

Marine

H I S T O R Y

Kamisuzu was born in the Kingdom of Monarchia, and raised during the previous King's rule, with his objective being a knight. Eventually, he decided to move onto being a marine, and working for the World Government. Like everyone before him, he started from the bottom, working in Paradise, and allowing his battle prowess to speak volumes of his mettle. Eventually, he was made a Captain, and brought back to the New World, to help the World Government control the rise of piracy in those lands. And, stuff. He aquired his fruit two years ago, during his time stationed on an island. And, his time over those two years was primarilly spent becoming proficient in the use of said fruit, so that he could do his duty without endangering his men.
Abiss1234
Abiss1234

Back to top Go down