One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Pirate ] Hashiramu Ten

Go down

[ Pirate ] Hashiramu Ten Empty [ Pirate ] Hashiramu Ten

Post by Dillion14 Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:15 pm

[ Pirate ] Hashiramu Ten 1ekol
N A M E
Hashiramu Ten

A G E
Twenty Two

B O U N T Y//R A N K

D E V I L - F R U I T
N/A

E Q U I P M E N T
  • Katana x4

S K I L L S
  • Adept Swordsman: Hashiramu was able to use a weapon since the age of five years old, following after his father. He trained for years, not only in physically but mentally which means his body is at maximum peak, his reflexs, speed, strength and agility is stronger than a normal human who hasn't trained at all, maybe even better than that, Hashiramu's skills with a sword are so good that he is rather close to becoming a master, he uses his feet for the extra two blades but is still good with two weapons either way.

• Weapon Fist
    The user
    concentrates air pressure
    to their desired weapon
    and then makes it extra
    sharp and penetrative,
    dealing massive amounts
    of damage.

Wind Manipulation: Hashiramu is able to manipulate air pressure or wind around his blade, allowing it to twirl at a high speed rate in which he can touch something and completely shred it to nothing, depending on exactly what it is. He is able to able to swing his blade in a certain motion which allows him to do a wind wave, or slash that is very sharp and able to penetrate high enduranced armor or something, he's also have to use generated wind around his fist if needed.

O C C U P A T I O N
    Swordsman

A F F I L IA T I O N S
    Pirate

H I S T O R Y
    Hashiramu is a twenty-two year old man with short red hair and green eyes, he has a very bad temper and specializes in the art of the sword, or blade. He used to live with his parents on a small island but at the age of tweleve, even while Hashiramu was still in the middle of training in the art of the blade and already better than the usual novice. But the unusual and unique thing about Hashiramu was that he was able to use four katanas, better than most people, he uses his feet but often wears shoes when he isn't fighting. After his father left, or went missing he left the island and followed after him in search of his father, but even after many years of fighting marines and others he had still hadn't found him, after an encounter with a few pirates he was recruited as a member of " The Twisted Pirates ".

• Dillion14

Back to top Go down