One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Pirate)Noriaki

Go down

(Pirate)Noriaki Empty (Pirate)Noriaki

Post by Khalidanator Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:00 am

N A M E
Noriaki Tomi

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
0 /New Captai

D E V I L - F R U I T
Kama-Kama no mi

E Q U I P M E N T
Leather Gloves
a fidora
Nail Filer

S K I L L S
Endurance:Daisuke has trained his body alot. He has trained it so much that he can last longer in a battle and does not tire easily. So yeah he is good in bed. Wink 

Close Range:Noriaki is excellent when it comes to close range His kicks and punches are to be feared.

Speed:Noriaki is suprisingly nimbe.He is very fast on his feet and usually uses his fool speed to run away from danger.

Acrobatic:NOriaki is very acrobatic. He has a flexible body and reacts quicker than most people.

Heightened sense:He trained his senses so that they were almost above average. HE can hear things easier but also gets annoyed easier.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
His devil fruit lets him make air blades by  slashing his long nails through the air.This creates a nice vaccum pocket.

Kama Kama no Tsumujikaze:Noriaki releases a powerful air blade that slashes the enemy multiple times on contact. It is strong enough to slice through rock. In a variation,he can also launch two of them in a X formation.

Kama Kama No Kamaitachi:Noriaki releases a single,small air blade that nonetheless is still powerful enough to slice through rock.

O C C U P A T I O N
A Pirate

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Pirate

History

[]Noriaki was born in the Saboady Archipelago. His Father and mother were both pirates on a ship.He really didn't do much as a kid until he reached the age of 10. At that age he found out about the devil fruits and the new world.When he was 12 his father entered the new world and sailed around for a bit.HE had a big party which is where Noriaki first tasted beer. His father, having been wasted, gave him a sip. The boy was instantly hooked. Not a good thing though.When he was when he was fourteen years old he began to take an intest in martial arts. He quickly increased his skill and proceeded to become highly proficient in close range combat.When Noriaki was 15 he found a devil fruit on an island his dad docked at.He never knew that it was a devil fruit, but he should've figure it out. He decided to gobble it down in a quick manner. Several minutes later his nails grew to two inches long. Yeah bad thing.A year after he found and ate the fruit the boy now proceeds to train his abilities. Once they docked on the island of Tolle. He was sent out to get some food. THough marines appeared on the island and his father had to quickly pack up and leave. He never even gave a hint of this to his son. So yeah he was left on Tolle for now.

Khalidanator

Back to top Go down