One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Pirate ] - The Doctor.

Go down

[ Pirate ] - The Doctor. Empty [ Pirate ] - The Doctor.

Post by nabb Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:02 pm

N A M E
Jacob Van Hoose.

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
90,000,000 Beri

D E V I L - F R U I T
Denpa Denpa no Mi

E Q U I P M E N T
Zeuz
Jacobs custom made naginata. It contains the lighting dial he received from Biri, and the blade can also be fired away using his magnetical powers.

Bonesaw
A trusty bonesaw. Jacob uses it as a shortsword when Zeus wouldn't be able to be fully utilized. The blade i fitted so it can be used with vibration cutter too.

Wayland made chainmail
A chainmail found in one of waylands abondoned workshops.. Its quite sturdy with little to no weight.

Assorted medical tools
Jacob has alot of medical tools. Everything from scalepsl, syringes, bandadges to a varied degre of drugs, poisons and all things a travelling doctor might need.

Mercury
Carries with him a decent ammount of mercury.

Marbles
Metal marbles. Around half the size of a golfball.

Wire
Metallica wire. Quite a  great lenght of it.

Second Lightning dial
A present Takeo delivered to Jacob from skypeia.

S K I L L S
Medical knowledge
Jacobs a doctor, hence this one should be pretty obvious. He can patch you up, or use it in reverse to fuck you up. He's also skilled in mixing up a various medicines, drugs and poisons..

Short-Sword fighting
During the last two-years Jacob also put some focus on getting decent skills with shorter blades, for cramped spaces and such where his polearm might not be utilized fully.

Polearm mastery
Probally the biggest change would be his training in the use of polearms, giving Jacob a much needed boost in melee capabilities.

Aim
He still retains his above average aim.

A B I L I T I E S
Magnetical prowess
Jacob still retains his magnetical powers, though during the past two-years his powers with them has increased greatly. Firing of metallic objects faster than bullets are no biggy for him, and he can now draw together and control vast quantities of metal for great fun and destructive purposes. While not alot of abilities are listed here, Jacob mostly wings it midcombat. Inventing new and interesting ways to use magnetical forces to win.

Great body
Jacob still retains his great physiqe, though it certainily has risen over the years. In short, above human levels strengyt,endurance, durability, agility and dexterity with a focus on endurance and durabillity.

Whirlwind of death
Jacob uses his magnetical powers to send a whirlwind of whatever metallaic objects he can get ahold of towards his enemy/ies. If nothing is nearby, he just uses his scalpels, creating a whirlwind of cutting death and destruction.

Lightning strike
By using his magnetical powers to create a conduit he then activates his lightning dial and sends fort a single bolt to zap whomever happens to be in the way.

Mercury combat
Jacob has trained, and inveted a fuckton of ways to use his mercury to fuck people over. Examples being to solidify it to defend him, turning it into spikes to rain down on people etc etc.

Vibration cutter
By using magnetism Jacob starts vibrating the bladed end of Zeus or his bonesaw, causing its cutting power to increase dramaticly.

Lightning shield
As the name implies, a shield of lightning. It's done by activiating the lightning dial and shaping it to sourond him in a globe.

Wire-play.
Utilizing his magnetical prowess Jacob can send out metallic wire and use it in quite a few ways, from binding his opponent and then using a lightning dial to zap them, or cut people by slashing them, and a few more uses too.

O C C U P A T I O N
Doctor.

A F F I L A T I O N S
Expedition crew.

H I S T O R Y

nabb

Back to top Go down