One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pirate] Tazaaruki Kai

Go down

[Pirate] Tazaaruki Kai Empty [Pirate] Tazaaruki Kai

Post by Muix Sat May 17, 2014 5:56 am

N A M E
Tazaaruki Kai
A G E
B O U N T Y//R A N K
0//rookie
D E V I L - F R U I T
Hira Hira no Mi(Flap Flap Fruit) type: Paramecia
E Q U I P M E N T
1 T-Shirt
1 Pair of Pants
1 sword
S K I L L S
Close Ranged Fighter
Lightning Speed
A B I L I T I E S
Return-returns whatever that was flattened to its natural properties after it was turned into a flag.
Striking Dragon- uses his sword and flattens it to reform and fold it in the form of a Dragon's head, effectively forming a stylised mace, which he uses to strike his opponent
O C C U P A T I O N
Cook
A F F I L I A T I O N S
Lightning Armanda
H I S T O R Y
Kai was born on Drum island as an ordinary person with his pirate father. He was 10 years old at that time after, 3 years his mother died because of a disease and his dad took Kai with him, after one year his father got captured b the marines but Kai was safe, his fathers ship got wrecked and Kai landed on an island and found the Hira Hira Nomi, he found some other pirates and he asked if he could join them.Luckily another ship was coming there and it was their captain. they fought many battles along the way to the red line. When they finally reached the red line the crew got absorbed into the marines but with the help of everyone along with the captain, Chore Boy Cro, they went through the marine passage and went into the new world

Last edited by Muix on Sat May 17, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 7 times in total

Muix

Back to top Go down