One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

// Marine | Iilai Rique.

Go down

// Marine | Iilai Rique. Empty // Marine | Iilai Rique.

Post by Jsaicee Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:01 pm

[image]

| N a m e |
Iilai Rique.

| A g e |
Thirteen.

| B o u n t y // R a n k |
--- // Chore Boy.

| D e v i l - F r u i t |
---

| E q u i p m e n t |
Uniform
The recognized, most elementary drapes of a Chore Boy often consist of the typical, short-sleeved, blanched and pale shirt with no additional adornment other than a blue ascot kerchief bound to his neck, and a pair of cobalt trousers. He has a few sets organized in his dusty room's wardrobe.

Cleaning Appliances and Provisions
A factor never to be underrated; the devices used by Chore Boys are patterned and orthodox. These usually consist of a primitive wooden broom, a couple of soap detergents, and a bucket. Also a few, privileged water kettles. Never forget the odor of balm always retained by his hand-sized perfume bottle.

| S k i l l s |
A g e n t : C l e a n e r
Iilai is a delicate cleaner, disciplined in the arts of housesitting and conventional managing. He can administrate a ship easily through evident sanitation and deodorizing skills; and even though 'cleaning' isn't something that he should actually be proud of, it comes to him naturally. The feeling of satisfactory that lingers around your heart whenever you see that one item you cherish sparkling attractively.

Cook
A fragile, graceful cook that can prove his worth somewhat through cooking. His skills are exquisite and gentle, yet often, he bears a flaw. Not yet at the mark of perfection.

Fishing
A superior rodman trained in the mystical arts of trawling and piscary!

| A b i l i t i e s |
Passable Stamina
Another quality that Iilai conveys as a long-lived Chore Boy. His mediocre stamina is flourished because of his usual time spent cleaning a huge, marine ship.

G o o d Will, B a d Will, N e v e r Will
A headstrong, adamant, unyielding guy with an unsettled psychology, Iilai is willful and perverse, handling all the jobs assigned to him with a rough mentality and ambition. Even though he knows being extremely loyal and often accepting treatment like a dog might tear away at your manly pride, he can't help being at the lowest, for now. He has his hopes, too.

| O c c u p a t i o n |
Cleaner // Maid-tan.

| A f f i l i a t i o n s |
J-Justice!!!!!!!

| H i s t o r y |
" Begone, stain. "

Heritage. Kinship and respect derived upon one single factor that decisively appointed leaders of a fatally irate world. The inheritance of a man fancied by those that are noble makes him an elegant segment of a reasonably imperiled society. Iilai was a birth considered likely to an oversight, whereas his mother and father -- both parents -- display terror at the fact that the mother brought upon such an offspring with unwholesomely budding traits. December 31st was a day the bitter and grieved parents wailed at this omen. It was his birthday, an hour he is reminded by father, wherein he fret at the hospital along his parents. He was told stories, his grandfather reminisces that the couple was very sad; they didn't expect him. They didn't expect him at all. During his infancy, Iilai was unbelievably unwatched. He moved between towns and crowds of cheesy people, hoisting their items away at optimistic customers. Somehow, Iilai could remember this day.

Years after, he became earnest, avid and anxious with costly passion eating away at his pride. He only strived and ran after a familiar path; climbing the mental heights of the cooking industry and presenting people with strings of food that could make people laugh. Make humans laugh. Laugh with all their hearts in sincere happiness. But, the mighty greed of those lingering around him brought sickness. Sickness of angst that he may lose a life -- a soul. His depressed being would die down into a pile of rubbish whilst he aches and laments to the depravity of this particular shop he frequented, and the berated owner who was Iilai's only unerring family. Even though his wishes rave in an uneducated mind, he can't come to courageously do anything. But he was saved. Saved by something he is yet to recognize. And even though he succumbed, he couldn't possess a light that led him through a roadway of hellish trails. . .So, now, he goes through it, blind.

Applying for the Marine, best known as the world's authoritative ranks.

" Maybe when Bleach isn't that popular anymore. . "
Jsaicee
Jsaicee

Back to top Go down