One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oliver Weindorf - {Neutral}

Go down

Oliver Weindorf - {Neutral} Empty Oliver Weindorf - {Neutral}

Post by Nevone Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:43 am

Oliver Weindorf - {Neutral} 4981009ce4c6d76ce481f322b0a7237780a60132

N A M E [preferably also in topic title]

Oliver Weindorf

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K

Nada

D E V I L - F R U I T

Nada

E Q U I P M E N T

One medical kit

one standard surgery kit

one mobile chemistry kit

an old canoe

one heavy stick

Shin guards, knee guards

S K I L L S

highly knowledgeable in chemistry

Knowledgeable in human and animal anatomy

knows how to perform surgery and standard modifications

Knows the human pressure points

High toxin resistance ( he's spent lots of time with toxic elements trying to find cures for them, as a result he's gained a resistance to them)

A good cook (he tried to hard to turn it into a science, and ends up ruining a good number of his meals)

master kick boxer

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]

Slowing down death - Oliver mixes some chemicals, these chemicals under go a serious endothermic reaction and cool down to 10 Celsius. the chemical is a organic preservative that is rubbed on someone if they are in a critical state. this allows the patient in critical condition to survive another hour or two, which can mean the difference between life and death.

Faux skin - Oliver mixes up some more chemicals and crates a tan waxy substance that can be applied to a burn to speed up the healing process. while it does not heal it immediately it does take some of the pain away and serves as a false skin until new skin grows back. as well as reducing the chance of getting sick from it. can also be applied to minor cuts and bruises with some succes

Stupendous glue - Oliver mixes up some chemicals and crates a super sticky substance that sticks to virtually anything. he knows full and well that their might be some people (or things) that some of his treatments won't stick to normally, with this there is a chance it might stick.

Anti toxin - Oliver takes a sample of the subjects blood and then starts to experiment. if successful he will create a anti toxin which could easily save the persons life.

O C C U P A T I O N

Freelance Doctor

A F F I L IA T I O N S [Pirate/Marine/Neutral - should also appear in topic title]

Neutral (possible to be swayed)

Last edited by Nevone on Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:37 am; edited 6 times in total

Nevone

Back to top Go down

Oliver Weindorf - {Neutral} Empty Re: Oliver Weindorf - {Neutral}

Post by Nevone Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:59 pm

H I S T O R Y

Born on the Orange town. his mother was constantly sick, barely ever able to keep her food down. his father was no where to be seen. he desperately wanted to help his mother so he began reading as many medical books he could, using the help of town's mayor (who, while normally wouldn't do this sort of thing, willingly went as his Guinean pig) he found a way to help his mother keep her food down. soon enough he started helping more and more people, becoming a bit famous for his medical knowledge. (not enough to be world famous, regionally famous, or even locally famous.) he would become the town's other medical doctor. eventually when his mother died, so did his anchor to the island. wanting to help other people he left a copy of his notes on chemistry and such with his counterpart at the town before taking a tiny row boat and leaving. he quickly realized he needed to defend him self out on the open sea while looking for new medicinal plants and new surgical techniques. in his off time he tried to teach him self how to kick box (to a degree of success) so that way if he gets into a fight, he won't hurt his hands.

Nevone

Back to top Go down