One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Neutral ] Berenice S. Lee

Go down

[ Neutral ] Berenice S. Lee Empty [ Neutral ] Berenice S. Lee

Post by || Centennial -- Blues || Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:33 am

N A M E
Berenice S. Lee

A G E
Twenty-one-years-old.

B O U N T Y//R A N K
Not-Acknowledged.

D E V I L – F R U I T
Denki – Denki – no - Mi | Zap – Zap – Fruit.
Bestows the user with the immunity of all things electrical or lightning-based, along with the capability to generate bio-electric discharges through their bodies or objects they are holding; so long as said object is conductible. An example of a poor usage of the ability would be attempting to conduct rubber or any byproduct of such, like a rubber man.

E Q U I P M E N T
| The all-mighty axe, Valhallen. |

Depicted separately from the tale it is based upon, said axe is also a guitar; being a big, red, mighty axe that can be played like a guitar from where the strings are located. The axe is considered extremely heavy and durable, to the point where only the chosen may wield it’s immense weight and atmosphere--- and as it is so heavily durable, the strings themselves are near-impossible to break. The subsequently means that it is near-impossible to play the instrument of death and destruction as well, but within the right hands, it is a tool of justice.

Those which wield the weapon feel as if they are much stronger with it, if only in spirit and not body; feeling respectively weaker without it in their general radius or contact. If not held in her hands or slumped across her shoulder, it is usually kept on her back in thick, leather strap that goes across her chest.

S K I L L S
Troll ||
She’s a big fucking troll and enjoys trolling others if only to get a rise out of them.

Fish(wo)man ||
With her species being a Mako Shark, she is considered one of the few fastest shark fishmen on both land and in the sea.

Devil Fruit ||
She’s now incapable of breathing and swimming underwater.

---//---

Strong ||
She’s has enough strength to wield Valhallen, which is around the weight of a Sea-Hippo.

Musical Talent ||
She can play most instruments without a hitch.

Irony ||
She’s impossibly ironic for as long as possible.

A B I L I T I E S
//Shock Sox – TCG//

Though not an official thing known to many, Berenice has major problems with thinking about things considered complex or even ‘well-thought out’; coupled with her unquenchable indecisiveness and ADHD. It is typically impossible for her to keep her thoughts in one full line unless it is something simple, such as singing or playing the guitar, so when it comes to battles--- she practically does nothing due to not being able to choose what to do next. To hopefully counteract this, she began to create cards with drawings and small descriptions on them; so as to pull out during a phase in battle. Though there are multiples of the cards and she does shuffle them, whenever she feels like she forgot what she should be doing or wants to change up the pace of the battle, she looks at a card for guidance on which technique to use.

As this is her only method of decision making, her hand and observation speed is too fast to pick up by the normal eye.

Fisticuffs! | Gathers bio-electrical energy within the areas one attacks with so as to allow it to discharge as a high voltage shock on impact.

All-Mighty-Axe! | Electrical energy is conducted within the axe to be swung around at high speeds, discharging onto surfaces it makes contact with.

Armor! | Conducts the body with bio-electrical energy to be released as a discharge when things come in close proximity.

Power-Up! | Charges body with bio electrical energy to increase strength, speed, and neurological reflexes.

Cing! | Uses static-electricity to climb up surfaces.

Fly! | Uses Electromagnetism on Valhallen to ride upon like a hover-board.

Zap! | Snaps streams of lightning at enemies which ricochet off surfaces or chain through individuals.

Boom! | Generates an EMP which travels further for as long as she disperses the energy like an aura.

Blitz! | Generates massive amounts of bio-electrical energy to increase speed, agility and reflexes only; while also allowing flight by shooting streams of electricity below or behind them.

Beam! | Concentrates electricity into a solid beam to be fired.

O C C U P A T I O N
Fan-Favorite. | Solo-Performer | Rock-Star.

A F F I L A T I O N S
The people.

H I S T O R Y

Step back, I got this. That was a lie.
Wait---what? . . but how? Just because.
That’s impossible. . Seems like it isn’t--- heh.

What irony. .

As one of the few female fishmen within the group of lug heads with no better future beyond violence, she had been considered the strongest. In appearance, she had also been the most frail looking and feeble, but nevertheless beautiful--- which made her physical prowess even harder to believe once challenging her to a duel. Not only was she strong, but extremely fast . . and then when the battle was over, she would complain about the slight injuries or fatigue she received so as to give an excuse for being lazy and doing nothing for the remainder of the day. Her adventures with her friends, before their attempts to become pirates, was much like this on a regular basis.

At some point, her fellow fishmen had decided to name her leader of the group and chose to stand by her decisions; those of which consisted of ‘let someone else handle it, I’m busy’. When it finally came down to the point of them wanting to do something more, she finally gave the option of going up to dry land . . they refused and she went alone.

After ransacking a group of pirates for all their belongings and returning back to her fellow fishmen, they all saw why going up would be fun--- and though she hadn’t intended for such to happen, she had created the inspiration for he brethren to become pirates. Despite her actions before, her strength, and her lack of proper etiquette, she chose not to join them in their travels and remained on an island with humans. There, she learned of both a devil fruit that she had consumed and of an axe that could not be wielded by any mortal man.

Being a Mortal fish(wo)man, she ripped out the axe and proceeded to learn how to play guitar.

As the devil fruit had prevented her from ever going back out into sea without some form of ship, she decided to remain on the island and protect it from pirates . .This, along with her performing skills, eventually became her daily routine. Making music or saving lives.

Step 1: Scramble | Cock - S - Lee - Ve
Step 2: Mix | Ve - Occke - S - Lee
Step 3: Combine | Veoccke S. Lee
Step 4: Repronounciate in weaboo | Beoccke S. Lee
Step 5: Transform | Berenice S. Lee
[A X_Crazyface_X production . .]

|| Centennial -- Blues ||
|| Centennial -- Blues ||

Back to top Go down