One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Neutral] Remus Maxwell

Go down

[Neutral] Remus Maxwell Empty [Neutral] Remus Maxwell

Post by texas A&M Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:46 am

[Neutral] Remus Maxwell B1c8cec79b49809fbb78af430259d5b8
[Neutral] Remus Maxwell C500068d890243d86eac5aed29dfc6c1

N A M E: Remus Maxwell

A G E: 22

B O U N T Y//R A N K : Of course not.

D E V I L - F R U I T: LOL

E Q U I P M E N T:
Twin Daggers: [Neutral] Remus Maxwell Draco-Twin-Daggers
(Nicknamed “Rudy” and “Judy”
Main weapons of choice. Aside from being sharp, there isn’t much else special about them. Always kept in sheathes at his hip.

Shuriken: [Neutral] Remus Maxwell Shuriken
He keeps several of these along with kunai in his back pouch.

Trip Wire: More handy than you think.

Gloves: They just look cool.  The grip is so good on them, they could be used to scale a building. http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/pict/281225077910_1.jpg

Smoke Bombs: For all his smoking needs.

S K I L L S
Stealth: Remus extremely stealthy due to the training he has received over the years. Able to move around in the shadows without being detected.

Stalker: He’s the best at what he does.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]:

Quick: A fighting style that consists of swift strikes. It’s focus is to attack the enemy with as many blows as possible, giving up power for speed in the process.

Agile: He is able to react quickly at amazing speeds also do to the training he  had to go through. He’s not just quick, but fast on his feet as well.

O C C U P A T I O N-  Stalker

A F F I L IA T I O N S [Pirate/Marine/Neutral - should also appear in topic title]-Neutral

H I S T O R Y – Born in Skypiea, Remus’s live was pretty straight forward. He was trained in the art of stealth by his auntie, after his parents basically stuck him with her. Remus trained along with her, some of the lessons being forced at first. Her getting an assortment of throwing knives and telling him to conceal himself, sending her friends after him when he’d just go to retrieve something for them to eat. He started to stop fighting it and started to actually learn from the instances, starting to identify ways to outsmart and outwit his auntie. Once he was ready (bout ten years of pure tourture), she thought the young boy all that he needed to know about stealth and the unnamed fighting style she had created. He stayed and learned all he could, finally leaving the home at the age of twenty to do things on his own. The now grown man ready to get to the good stuff he couldn’t do when he was under her watchful eye:

Stalking.

[Neutral] Remus Maxwell 9a2117a6f37caf657d5c566282e0b224
[Neutral] Remus Maxwell 2d94e877df62c1cd8e542b739635c18f

Battle Scars by Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian on Grooveshark
texas A&M
texas A&M

Back to top Go down