One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ Neutral ] Marvella Mussolini

Go down

[ Neutral ] Marvella Mussolini Empty [ Neutral ] Marvella Mussolini

Post by texas A&M Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:07 am

[ Neutral ] Marvella Mussolini Dana
N A M E :

Marvella Mussolini

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K

None, as of yet
D E V I L - F R U I T
None

E Q U I P M E N T
Corina and Corine: Twin Revolvers used to fire off her explosive rounds.

Explosive Rounds (Firecracker): Various rounds of explosives she carries for the guns on her person. They look a lot like small, pink jaw breakers. With the only way to classify which does which being where she stores them, and that some are darker than others.

S K I L L S

-The Amazing Doctor : Marvella learned about medicine and the art of healing from her grandmother.
-Hawk Eye: Marvella is extremely acc

A B I L I T I E S :

Cierges Rose : A bullet that when shot, spins in a small pink tornado of sparks that -shoots- out sparks. It's also armor piercing.

Dard De La Flamme Rose: A bullet that is covered in a pink flame after it's shot. Naturally, the flames burn (though because of the size of the bullet, it's not noticable.)

Spark Rose Rondo: When Marvella has fired enough Cierges Rose's around a given area  to form a circle, depending on width and how long the tornado's have been spinning, she can shoot in a space between the tornado's for a medium sized explosion, causing damage to anyone or anything inside.

O C C U P A T I O N

Doctor

A F F I L IA T I O N S

Neutral

H I S T O R Y
Marvella was born to a middle class family that lacked a mother and left her with nothing but her father and grandparents. Her mother left due to money problems that her father was having, as he wasn’t able to hold a steady job since so many other people had the same things to offer. Eventually, he  was forced to move in with his parents due to lack of money. His father was still making plenty of money, thanks to a few connections while his mother was a nurse. His mother, Marvella’s grandmother, taught her grandchild about medicine and the art of healing as the girl showed to have a liking too it. Along with this, the girl went and started to build her own infamous rounds for a pair of twin pistols she was gifted from her father. It wasn’t until she started firing them at targets like empty beer bottles and fish that she figured out her talent for accuracy. She continued her studying in medicine, while making sure that her trigger hands were kept steady as she continued to grow older. Later named the “Gentle Healer” since she was known for not talking much.
texas A&M
texas A&M

Back to top Go down