One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

neutral || B O U N T Y--H U N T E R || Mitsuko

Go down

neutral || B O U N T Y--H U N T E R || Mitsuko Empty neutral || B O U N T Y--H U N T E R || Mitsuko

Post by Killercow32 Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:01 pm

neutral || B O U N T Y--H U N T E R || Mitsuko C8ea2cd796049b16ae54a81df187f158

A.N.S.I.A. (Another Night Sinking In Anxiety) by Ready, Set, Fall! on Grooveshark

You're waisting my brain
None of you will save me
Wake me up from this nightmare, sober,
You're so disgusting

{ N A M E }

Mitsuko Chaolan

{ A G E }

{ B O U N T Y//R A N K }

N/A

{ D E V I L - F R U I T }

Bara Bara no Mi

{ E Q U I P M E N T }

Daito (Katana with a length of about 24 inches)
Small Tradesman Ship (mainly used for it's speed and low profile size.)
Monocular
Pouch of Money

{ S K I L L S }

She is an avid sailor, and in the last two years has become good at manning a ship herself, albeit only sailing half sail due to not being able to change it without a crew, hence why she does not have a very large ship. As well as that, she has a flare for dancing, and it was one of her aspirations before her career as a bounty hunter began. Bargaining is one of her strong points, and she uses her limited sex appeal to gain herself a better deal on things that would cut far too much into her budget. Her training in Kenpo has made her a formidable user of her sword, but she tends to fight hand to hand, using a style of combat similar to that of an assassin, with graceful movements, mixed with high kick and chops.

{ A B I L I T I E S  }

The Bara Bara fruit has given her an array of abilities unique to her, which she has spent the last two years attempting to come to grips with. The fruit's major strength is that Mitsuko becomes permanently immune to damage from being cut or pierced, regardless in what manner, be it vertical, horizontal, or otherwise. Instead of being wounded or even killed from such attacks, her body simply becomes sliced into pieces. In this state, she is still alive and can control her sliced up body. Mitsuko can then manipulate the sliced up pieces to either reattach themselves back together or execute unique attacks. Additionally, the levitation effect seems to be able to extend to things in contact with her, allowing her to bypass gravity by lifting objects regardless how heavy they actually are for as long as Mitsuko has a firm grip on them. With this aspect of the Fruit's power, Mitsuko has shown to be able to easily lift individuals much larger (and probably heavier) than herself.

{ O C C U P A T I O N }

Bounty Hunter

{ A F F I L IA T I O N S }

Freelance, although she takes the majority of her work from the Marines.

{  D I S T I N G U I S H I N G--F E A T U R E S }

Burn mark on left ribcage area, as well as oddly slim, anorexia-esque physique.

{ HISTORY }

Mitsuko was born on a very small island not too far from Monarchia, it wasn't large, probably not even a square mile itself, but was home to a small and thriving fishing village. Her father was a privateer, who frequently set sail from the area, so she barely knew him, she herself, grew up with her mother, a teacher at the local school. The town was so close to the shoreline due to the deep jungles that covered the rest of the island, that most of the village was up on high riser stilts above the water. The town constantly battled the sea, and in the time she was born, it was a time of peace soon following, storms seemed to avoid the area, and pirates hadn't attacked the village in a year. A lot of locals, who knew of the girl's birth due to how close everyone was in the village, began calling her a good luck charm.

Mitsuko lived a happy life here, up until her twenty third birthday, in her liftime she'd been wed to a Fisherman when she was sixteen, and the two where planning on having a child when she'd turned twenty five. On one summer evening, her father's privateering crew hadn't returned from their run, a ship sailed from the fog, the Jolly Roger raised high, Mitsuko herself was out with her husband in the woods, the two where finding fruits for a desert they where to prepare for dinner, when Mitsuko found an odd purple fruit amongst a bunch of mangos, being curious as she always was, she took a bite of it, although, she did enjoy the taste, she continued to eat until it was finished. But, she was unable to find more, she shrugged it off, and continued on, until the sound of panic was heard from the village, and they rushed back.

Mitsuko and her husband reached the village, which was ablaze, it was in that instant that from just behind her her husband cried out in pain, as she turned, she noticed the red steel protruding from his chest, and without even a goodbye, he slumped down, limp. Then, she heard the air slice, and shut her eyes, but the sound of shock and awe was heard from the pirate behind her, his sword had just cut her in two, and she simply levitated in two, she was in shock herself, but it wasn't time to be scared, in an instant, almost like instinct, she detached her hands, proceeding to beat the two pirates down from a distance in a blood thirsty, anger infused beat down. The rain returned that day, the storms. The ship sailed off as the storm arose, chock full of women, riches, and food. Mitsuko sat there, in the rain, the water masking her tears.

Mitsuko is now a bounty hunter, who has spent the last two years in solitude, aiming to master sword and hand to hand combat, as well as seamanship so she can hunt and kill the very types of people who took her life away. Although, she has her own ship now, she has not a crew to hunt with, and is therefore on the search, for others who believe in her cause, who want to rid the seas of this rag tag group of scoundrels.

You're waisting my brain
None of you will save me
Wake me up from this nightmare, sober,
You're so disgusting
No, Hold me, Love

Killercow32

Back to top Go down