One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pirate] River

2 posters

Go down

[Pirate] River Empty [Pirate] River

Post by Shauntel Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:45 am

[Pirate] River Commission___smoking_bear_by_mwatsuki-d4lbbob
N A M E
River

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
n/a

D E V I L - F R U I T
None

E Q U I P M E N T

• Hand Crossbow
  • Pouch of Pop Greens (5x of Each Type)

S K I L L S

• Marksmanship
  • Knowledge of Botany and Herbology

A B I L I T I E S
Original Pop Greens

[Pirate] River Bc256552b8e3da92eda459c5cd1a01f9-d6qspoy
Release! Crashing Horn!
Description:  During the pop green's flight, it will rapidly grow into a deer made of a dense wood with horns with a hardness akin to stone.  Once fully grown, It would  chase down the enemy with the intent to ram it.

[Pirate] River 5caa230e96539253db99c6315a6f07db-d4hx2me
Release! Black Haze!
Description: Once the popgreen blossoms, the center of the plant emits a black smoke-like pollen that obscures the enemy's vision.

[Pirate] River Pumpkinhead_by_amorphisss-d6mwr1p
Release! Lantern Bombs!
Description: The Popgreen grows into a cackling jack-o-lantern mid flight and latches onto the enemy before detonating and creating a small explosion.

Canon  Pop Greens
[Pirate] River Boaty_Banana
Release!  Boaty Banana
Description:  A Pop Green lands on to the water that turns into a banana shaped like a boat.

[Pirate] River 100px-Uchiwa_Grass
Release! Uchiwa Grass
Description:  Tall grass sprouts that looks like uchiwa fans on one end of it.

O C C U P A T I O N
Sharpshooter

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Pirate - N/A

H I S T O R Y
Growing up, River (Born Ishmail Shaw) was usually the kid ignoring what the other kids were in order to explore different parts of the island. He had a unnatural facisination with the nature of the plant and wildlife on the island. Often disappearing for days at a time in order to draw the new plants and animals he found. One day on the way back home for one of his retreats, River noticed a new shop in the market with a colorful sign reading, "Doc's Herb and Flower Shop." Quickly filled with curiousity, he entered the shop quickly amazed by the diverse selection of plants. The Shop Owner slowly approached River with a warm smile saying ,"Well Hello there little one." Doc said as River was still taking in the awe of the selection around. "What is this place?" River asked the man while he walked around the shop examining the wares. "Ahh Dear Boy this is my lifes dream. A place where you can find almost anything you need when it comes to plants. From the finest herbs to the mysterious pop greens." Doc Responded following River who had stopped in front of a weird looking bush. "What is growing on this bush." River said as he picked one of the small popgreens off the bush. "Ahh thats a pop green lad. Thats a Boaty Banana Pop Green." Doc said slowly taking the pop green from River. "Care to see how it works?" River's face lit up as he quickly nodded in response. Doc told River to follow him to the small riverbank on the other side of the village. THe man activate the pop green by throwing it into the water creating a large banana canoe. River quickly asked the man if he could come back the next day to learn more about popgreen. "If you promise to come everyday around midday to help tend to my plants, I'll be glad to teach you more about plants and pop greens." River agreed to this. He came back everyday for the next seven years to help old man doc to tend his plants and learn more about plants. Then one day when River came to tend to the plants, He saw that Doc was gone and a younger but still older man was sitting at the counter. "Where is Doc." River inquired as he approached the man. "You must be River." The man said as he pulled out an envelope. "Doc has sadly passed during the night. He left you a letter just in case he passed." River quickly took the envelope and took out the letter in order to read it. It had explained that he fell ill not to long before River and didnt know how long he had before he passed. The letter stated as Doc's final wish River should do what he could never do, explore the world fully and catalog all the new pop greens. Tears falling down his face, River prepared his belongings so he could leave the next morning. From that Day, River set off on his journey into the new world.

Shauntel

Back to top Go down

[Pirate] River Empty Re: [Pirate] River

Post by MasterReno Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:24 pm

Way to go, you're approved.
MasterReno
MasterReno
Admin

https://optruthiness.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down