One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Neutral] Ouma Vulgan

Go down

[Neutral] Ouma Vulgan Empty [Neutral] Ouma Vulgan

Post by Abiss1234 Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:57 pm

[Neutral] Ouma Vulgan Ouma.Shu.240.1433025
"Its not easy being King, but it is my job!"

N A M E

Ouma Volgan

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K

King of Volcania [? Berri]

D E V I L - F R U I T

Magu Magu no mai

E Q U I P M E N T

The clothes on his back, his two fists

S K I L L S

Battle Experiance: Ouma spent his entire life in violent, a great deal of times, life or death situations. And because of that, he is able to stay calm, and creative in life and death situations - even when things seem grim for his side

Sunny Disposition: Dispite his semi-insane composure, Ouma is a pretty sunny person. He doesn't comprehend holding grudges and so when he approaches a situation, he isn't swayed by anything that is abnormal for him.

Heated Muscles: Ouma has a very strong body - mostly due to the fact that he very rarely turns himself into lava to avoid damage. Because of that, he is able to endure a great deal of combat damage and recover quickly.

O C C U P A T I O N

King of Volcania

A F F I L A T I O N S

Whoever he likes

SINCE YOU LAST SAW OUMA...!

Ouma began his training with the Elders. A great deal of the training focused on his general combat proficiency and ability to control his Devils fruit.

During his training, Ouma snuck out at night and trained his body, and spoke to the people of Volcania to train his mind. He took up meditation, and started devolopment of his own ship - for his journey to see, and own the world.

This ship was eventually named the "Molten Imposition"

Six months after his training to control his fruit began, he mastered the basics, and was again permitted to use his fruit in combat. Due to his tendency to challenge the two lesser elders almost constantly, combat became his method of training - it was the way Ouma learned the fastest, and for the time being, kept him from leaving, due to the simple fact he refused to leave until he could fight evenly with the two.

He continued to fight for another year, his last six months being spent on his home, learning about the one thing he had yet to gain proficency in - Haki. He was always a practitioner of Arminant Haki. However, he himself was blissfully unaware, and thus, he had to learn. And, thus, he began to be taught about the color of Arminant Haki, and naturally gained the ability to sense the intentions and shift of emotions of those nearby him.

During this time, he also grew a bit. Height OP

Techniques And Skills [Will be updated as these expand!]

Burst Step: Ouma kicks off with a burst of speed. The amount of speed depends on the strength of the surface, and the strength that Ouma kicks out.

Air Step: Ouma forms magma at the base of his foot, using his control over the element to push it against his feet, allowing him to kick off the artificial surface to increase his speed in the air, or change direction.

Magu Burst: Ouma punches out, his arm shifting into lava, and extending, allowing the reach of his punch to be increased dramatically

Magu Machine Burst: Ouma punches with both his fists, this time punching more rapidly - each punch holding a bit less strength, his fists with each punch being launched off his arms, and reformed in the form of magma.

Magu Heat Ball: Ouma swells with lava, throwing himself at an area and exploding, shooting lava in every direction, as his body reforms in the center of the lava. During the two seconds his body is reforming, only the parts of his body that reformed are able to move.

Ground Pound: Ouma punches down, his fist entering the ground, for whatever damage that it brings, before his fist enters the ground, the lava driving it through, before allowing it to emerge in another area.

Busoshoku Haki: This haki allows him to protect his body, and enhance the force behind his attacks. And stuff

Kenbunshoku Haki: Its a Haki used by Ouma to sense the shift of emotions of the people surrounding him. It, in great deal caused the shift in his personality - teaching him how to lead. Ouma is unable to use it to sense attacks directly, though he can sense general aggressive feelings - his general will and tunnel vision toward his goals being thr force that makes him unable to focus on the true uses of this haki when not meditating.

Lava Shift: As a Logia, Ouma can turn into lava to increase his movement speed, especially when in lava, and avoid many forms of damage. This also allows him to burn people around him, and drastically increase the temperature around him

Magma Body: Ouma can cover his body - or parts of his body in a hardened Magma. It does not restrict his movements, due to his ability to melt, and reharden it, however, it does increase his weight, and thus he will move more slowly as a result.[/size]
Abiss1234
Abiss1234

Back to top Go down