One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Neutral} Rigvar Osor

Go down

{Neutral} Rigvar Osor Empty {Neutral} Rigvar Osor

Post by Demonkingftw Fri May 09, 2014 3:06 am

{Neutral} Rigvar Osor Thorin_oakenshield_by_corrico-d5xwwv5
N A M E
Rigvar Osor

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
N/A

D E V I L - F R U I T
N/A

E Q U I P M E N T
Shadowsteel

Made by: ??? (Cyclops, but name unknown)

Grade:  Great good sword

This is a long black katana like blade with a huge chain extending out that back made expressly for giants of anywhere between 40 feet (great sword for them) to 100 feet tall (more a whip).  It's metal folded countless times and it's metal forged from extreme grade steal it's said to just about near invincible.  Having taken the punch form a super giant without so much as bending a centimeter.

S K I L L S
Experienced Chain-swordsman
He's been at it for more than hundred years, he's pretty much seen and fought almost style and method imaginable.  He's damn near mastered the art of using his chained sword, which was already deadly on it's own.

Hunting
He's never lost track of a target...  Though it has been quite a long time since he's actually hunted anything he used to be renown for his skills in this area.

Shipwright/carpenter/general handyman
Thanks to his wife he's had to take of a multitude of hobbies to spend his time on.  While he is by no means a master, he could still build you a ship worthy of the new world if you really needed it...  As well as a few other things, but in general he likes to keep to building homes.

A B I L I T I E S

Extremely fit giant's body
Being a seventy-foot tall giant, he is extremely durable, strong, and fast.  In fact, even more so than his body would logically allow, this is because of his many, many years of combat experience.  His body as a result being extremely physically gifted even for a giant.

Chain sword art; twisted winds
Rigvar swings his chain sword around like a helicopter blade, in doing to creating a large and powerful cyclone of wind around himself and his opponents.  This generally drags them back up into the blades, and as a result they are diced or smashed to pieces in most cases.

Chain sword art; extended strikes
Rigvar thrusts his sword and releases, allowing his chain linked sword to fly towards towards his opponents.  Through movement of the chain before it, Rigvar can produce a number of different strikes and even change it's direction...  Making this technique hard to deflect or counter at times.

Chain Sword art; Devil’s slash
Similar to the techniques of others he simply preforms a powerful slash and forward springs a large gust of wind as sharp as a sword's blade.  However, unlike others his has a second blast of wind, though not sharp it is just as powerful is generated by the chain behind the sword about two to ten seconds after the first, depending on how much of the chain Rigvar holds.  Meaning that it can be used to catch opponents who have dodge the first strike.

Chain art; twisting whip
Rigvar using his chain only throwing it forward and controlling it using the handle of the sword.  This is generally not deadly, however he can use this to bind limbs (or bodies) and draw them into attacks.

Chain art; Trusty shield
Essentially, this is basically just looping the chain around your arm and bitch slapping someone with it.  However, FEAR NOT, it move!  This chain unravels after the the attack to prepare a Chain art; Twisting whip to immediately follow!

Sword art; Giant's chop
Basically, just a two handed swing, however it moves so fast and strikes with such a power that it is said to have killed a man before lightning could strike him.

O C C U P A T I O N
Ex-bounty hunter

A F F I L IA T I O N S  |Neutral|
Family

H I S T O R Y

-Rigvar from birth has always been considered...  Small, being born to a family of super giants he and his two brothers often got into fights over the littlest things.  One of which including whether Rigvar would ever live up to his fathers name and size.

-He never did, and within twenty years had already chosen to become a warrior if only to get away from home.  He was obvious young, and very inexperienced, but he got on a favor from his father.  Do to his small size compared to most at the time he was often picked on there still, but this only drove him to become stronger.

-Picking up the way of the chain sword after five years in order increase the range of his attacks he quickly began to feel a comfort with it.  It wasn't anything to do with the weapon itself, but rather just getting the range he needed to match and out power those to attacked him.

-However, eventually the picking on got too much, even with his strength beginning to match up to those around.  So he left, at the age of sixty he decided to become a bounty hunter, and chase the pirates he rarely met outside of combat.

-There wasn't much to say about this time period.  For about sixty-eight years he worked in this field, often fighting, but usually not succeeding, big named pirates.  However, that wasn't what he was known for in those days, as he carried a lot of baggage from being called small all his life grew to hate things smaller than him.  In his years of bounty hunting, he was unnecessarily cruel and has a horrible temper.

-This was only ever quelled by a Cyclops who using their own swords to break and destroy his pride.  However, not exactly out for blood they simply bound him and treated his injures.  Holding him hostage for a full year as he recovered and reformed...  During about this time reaching his full size of seventy feet tall.

-However, this wasn't to say that he completely reformed, on the day he was to leave he challenged the Cyclops again.  However, this time not because they were small, but because he wanted a certain sword he saw.  It'd fit him perfectly, and as a result he wanted it so he could hunt again...  After accepting, the two had a duel, and after as sea quaking displaces Rigvar stood as winner.  His sword in hand as he sailed off with a small crew and course of the next island.

-It was on this crew though that he met his wife...  A beautiful red haired sixty foot tall giant who often kept him company during the hours of the day.  This eventually lead them to growing closer, and they kept up the habit even after landing.  Eventually marrying and having a kid, which marked the end of Rigvar's bounty hunting days, though his temper…  Persisted.

-Raising a kid was a nightmare for him, though he loved his wife to death he had to worry about things he couldn't just cut to get rid of.  Alisha(his wife) found it funny when he freaked out, which was the only thing the kept him from hitting the child...  As her laugh had a bit of a calming effect on him.  However, eventually even his temper faded, and by the time his first child was ten he had become a very patent man.  Even going so far as to have a second one after only twenty or so years.

-His years as a dad were more or less inactive...  All he really did was help take care of the children and build things to sell or distract himself with.  It wasn't anything too amazing, but it was what allowed his children to eventually sail out to the world.  However, not before being trained how to survive...  One of which now seventy one was taught swordsmanship.  Taking after his dad's style of fighting, the other now forty nine took up axes and hammers...  Thinking that it was better to have more power, even if you did sacrifice an edge from time to time.

-His wife however died only a few years later...  Heart broken and without family the giant decided to spend his days in some place peaceful.  During this time working on his swordsmanship and building a house for him.  Occasionally helping the random traveler or building someone a ship.
Demonkingftw
Demonkingftw

Back to top Go down