One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(NEUTRAL!)Tatsuma Shio

Go down

(NEUTRAL!)Tatsuma Shio Empty (NEUTRAL!)Tatsuma Shio

Post by Khalidanator Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:13 am

N A M E :Tatsuma Shio

A G E:15

B O U N T Y//R A N K:NONE!

D E V I L - F R U I T
None....Yet hehehehe

E Q U I P M E N T
A wooden sword along with a hunting knife. A picture of his dad and a cowboy hat.

S K I L L S
Good Swordsmanship:Though he is a  normal joe. That does not mean the boy can't fight. When he has a sword in his hand you best be running. Of course he can't really do anything really advanced.

Heightened Senses:Because he lived by himself on a remote island, he has made his senses fine tuned. This is a blessing and a curse. Loud noises and such really irritate him.

Exceptional Hunting.:This boy can HUNT! He is like a animal when it comes to his instinct for finding things.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]

O C C U P A T I O N
Lone Hunter

A F F I L IA T I O N S :Neutral

H I S T O R Y :Tatsuma was born to average parents. His mother was a housewife who loved to cook. She never really cared about much else other than cooking the most extravagant meals. Of course she went on to become a cook. His father was a man of the sea. He loved to go out and sail with his family.Anyway. When Tatsuma was 7 his parents left him on an island for a few days. They said they would return shortly,but they never did. It turned out that while they were going back a pirate ship took them away. Of course Tatsuma never learned about this. Though once he had been there for a month, he knew his parents were not coming back.

LUckily they had left him plenty of food for at least a  year.Though Tatsuma was a growing boy and he knew he would need more. So he went into the forest and began to look for stuff. Of course as a seven year old he failed miserably,but by time he was eight he had learned from observation from a pack of wolves. With that he began to learn to hunt and such. By time he was eleven he took up swordsmanship after a wooden sword washed up on shore. Ever since then he has trained. He is still on this remote island and is hoping to be taken off it one day. Though a funny story. When he was thirteen he got rejected...BY A WOLF! HE got completely blown off. HE cried for days, but that is a story for another day.

Khalidanator

Back to top Go down