One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

( Pirate) Lazarus Gold

Go down

( Pirate) Lazarus Gold Empty ( Pirate) Lazarus Gold

Post by Kiba203 Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:07 am

( Pirate) Lazarus Gold EdkhGY9

"Yooohooohoooo...A..Pirates...Life For me.

N A M E:Lazarus Gold

A G E:17

Ephiet: Not Marine given yet

B O U N T Y//R A N K:0,000,000,000,000

D E V I L - F R U I T:Nu-never-no mi mi

E Q U I P M E N T

Joyeuse:Currently the only blade in his possession. It's a saber like blade made out of an extremely durable material to match higher quality weapons. His main attraction and go to weapon

Two Flintlocks on his side

Ammo

New World Log Pose

S K I L L S

Natural Superhuman:Lazarus is one of those people who were crafted to be superhuman not having to train to achieve the right to be called it all of his physical attributes were above decent. Though through training he  has earned the right to be called a captain in the new world. Though one of the most frightening things about him may be his speed to the point where he is even considered fast in the New World.

Extreme Talent:Lazarus an extremely talented individual overall. An innate trait that he was born with he has a knack for picking things up whether it be a leisurely activity or perhaps a fighting stance or technique. He could probrably learn it given the time. Also one of the reasons he is at a high level at a young age.

Hand to Hand Combat:He is skilled in this aswell trained for moments when he may not be able to reach his blade.

Master Swordsmanship:Being his main source of combat he is extremely proficient with a blade enough to gain the power of destruction and also make his way through paradise using said skill. Capable of dual wielding if the need arose or he could ever find another blade. His skill being that of a master of a blade though he can't seem to find his own rhythm or find a basis to create his own techniques like many other

Marksmen:He is an incredible marksmen mainly used for bar tricks. Though he does resort to using his guns in battle every once in a while.

Charisma:He has a way with words. A certain charm about him something that came natural to him as the captain of his crew

Haki Whore:He discovered haki at an extremely young age so when he began to train it it became his go to thing. Eventually becoming extremeley skilled and strong in both colors.Kenbunshoku being his favorite of the two his skill in it is pretty amazing even for one so young.

Busoshoku Haki:. His Busoshoku being trained to the point he can match against titanic strength and withstand a decent amount of punishment without phasing.

Kenbunshoku Haki:He's an Observation based fighter. His Kenbunshoku being his main haki he uses in battle and as such it is more trained than his Busoshoku and as such he can do things such as sense the emotions and natures of others. And even go as far as to sense the strength of others

Disease/Poison Resistance:Since his brush of death as a youngster he has become better equipped to face off against poison and diseases his resistance now high so he can resist most toxins.

Navigator:Being his own navigator for a time. He picked up this skill and is pretty decent.

A B I L I T I E S

Gold Style:His own style with his blade that focuses on no specific set of manevours and at the moment pretty regular attacks.

Slash:A regular slash sending out  a wave of power capable of delievering a grievous wound if the attack if used at point blank range were to hit his signature move so to speak capable of leveling small buildings

Thrust:A thrust with his blade extremely strong capable of sending out bullets of air.

Gold Blast:By swinging with the blunt side of his blade he creates a powerful blast of wind. Delievering large amounts of blunt damage. A nice AOE attack.

Dragon Blade:He runs Busoshoku through his blade turning it black. Though this form has no moves as of yet. Besides the massive increase in strength

O C C U P A T I O N:FBGM

A F F I L IA T I O N S- Pirate

H I S T O R Y :Born on a blissful island on the Calm Belt the boy wasn't exposed to much. In the town he lived in the marines were a huge prescense due to the wildlife on the island being new and unexplored while also having a good posistion on the Grand Line.The island itself was known for it's wildlife all in all anywhere that wasn't in the town was a dangerous place to be and the boy known as Lazarus soon discovered this. At the simple age of seven the boy wandered off into the forest in search of adventure though while in the forest his adventure was halted the boy was confronted by a beast of myth. The basilisk it rushed towards the boy biting into him it's poison coursing throughout his veins this was when the boys haki first activated the feeling of death on the horizon awakened it. Though it was in that moment it seemed there was a heavanly intervention a group of pirates who had come to combat the marines on the island defeated the Basilisk pretty swiftly the Captain using a blade cutting it in half. He looked down upon the boy smiling and that's when Lazarus passed out and when he awoke he found himself on a pirate ship. "He's awake Captain". Stated the doctor who had been operating upon the boy the captain coming into the room, "Aye boy..you're lucky to be alive". He stated "That poison almost killed ja". Lazarus stood up from the seat and the captain and him engaged in conversation

"So what's your name son".

"Lazarus...What's yours?"

"It don't matter..You got a last name?"

"No"

"I'm gonna call ya Lazarus Gold cuz of ya Hair and Eye Color".

From then on the captain took Lazarus under his wing recognizing he had haki and that he could become a valuable asset one day training him to utilize it. Though there were complications one day on an island in the Grand Line the crew lost Lazarus believing him to have been captured or to have been killed. After looking for him they left him there while in reality he had fallen asleep in a ditch. Upon being woken up by a hotel owner Lazarus had realized what had happened believing to have left him thinking he wasn't worthy of being with them. His pirate spirit  destroyed Lazarus just stayed on that island for years in solitude of an abandoned house training his mind and his body as to not die of boredom. He occasionally defeated any pirate group that dared to attack the island collecting a group of ships from the crews he defeated. Though it was years later he had aged into a teenager reading of the multiple exploits of new pirate crews. Inspiring him once again he set off on one of the ships he had collected traveling to Mock Town it was there he began his search for a crew. His search however failed not being able to find anyone though to wipe the dust off of himself and prove he was no softe defeating multiple pirate crews gaining a reptuation throughout the island.

The pirate now dubbed Lazarus Gold traveled to Saboady where he stayed and honed his skills and prepped himself for the trials and tribulations of the New World. Lazarus now in the New World wishes to expand his number of comrades and become just like people such as Ferris Kaufman and Takeo Delasangre and other Supernovas. Though without a bounty it's hard for people to take him seriously though he does enjoy the peace. Currently Lazarus is just sailing hoping to appear at an island or meet someone one of these days.

Kiba203

Back to top Go down