One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ - Pirate - ] Kruschevia

Go down

[ - Pirate - ] Kruschevia Empty [ - Pirate - ] Kruschevia

Post by Kade zen Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:16 pm

[ - Pirate - ] Kruschevia H19LBpw
N A M E
Kruschevia

A G E
Seventeen

B O U N T Y//R A N K
120, 000, 000

D E V I L - F R U I T
N/A

E Q U I P M E N T
Spiked Gauntlets - Just as shown in her image, Kruschevia owns spiked gauntlets, which she at times uses in conjunction with her Haki, to create hardened, black guantlets.

Burn Bazooka - Her signature weapon, with the function to aattach dials to it's back for different effects. Currently, she only has a Jet and a Breath Dial to use it with. The name's weapon comes from the fact that the Breath Dial, when used with the bazooka, creates a column of fire into the air.

S K I L L S

Demolition - Kruschevia is very much-so the pyromaniac, thus, employs the use of various sticks of dynamite, grenades, and whatever else that goes 'boom'. Her skill with these weapons is enough to launch them with precise aim, and light/throw them within seconds of each other. To quickly light and throw them, her gloves, when rubbed together ignite and allow fire to come to a fuse.

Navigation - Her sacred duty as the Harlequin Pirate's Navigator is to direct their ship from the dangers of the sea and stay on the safe path! Or ram it into somethin' big.

A B I L I T I E S
Busoshoku Haki - The only color she's able to use. Kruschevia can harden her body or objects, turning them black and increasing their use for defense or offensive battle.

O C C U P A T I O N
Navigator
Demolitons... Expert?

A F F I L A T I O N S
Harlequin!

H I S T O R Y
This Navigator is a former pirate- who was actually booted from her crew. This crew was her literal family, born into it from the captain and first mate's relationship. Yet, she was deemed 'crazy' as she grew up, with a love of over-the-top violence and explosions. Her duty in the ship was to be the Navigator; yet, she frequently chose dangerous paths, rammed the ship into OTHER ships, and sometimes sold the possessions of others just to buy tools for her own, chaotic use. Her stay on the ship was soon deemed a danger to everyone else on it, and she was cast off by her own parents as they sailed away from her. At this point, the woman simply called herself a 'solo artist', and gained jobs as a freelance.

This didn't work at all.

Eventually, she settled in Tolle, stealing and intimidating to get what she wanted for a long while. That is, until one day she witnessed a bag of crazy pirates fighting with a Giant...

Kade zen

Back to top Go down