One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ - Pirates - ] Thalassa Konoka

Go down

[ - Pirates - ] Thalassa Konoka Empty [ - Pirates - ] Thalassa Konoka

Post by Kade zen Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:29 pm

[ - Pirates - ] Thalassa Konoka Sample_299e48841ceb6436bfc19f33d9c47e4b8b03cd49
N A M E
Thalassa Konoka

A G E
Fifteen[mentally]

B O U N T Y//R A N K
120, 000, 000

D E V I L - F R U I T
There's nothing cooler than having a robotic cannon.

S K I L L S
Close Combat - The training with her body and father has given her impressive close combat skills. All her weapons are actually inside of her body, and yet, she still has very impressive speed and agility.

Stitching - Learning a little from her mother's guidance on actual human bodies.

A B I L I T I E S
Superior Body - Due to her cybernetic gifts, Thalassa excels in her physical abilities way beyond a regular human being. Her speed, durability, strength, and stamina outmatch any regular human, thus, without even the weapons she utilizes she's a force to be reckoned with.

O C C U P A T I O N
Cybernetic Crewmate
Daughter

A F F I L A T I O N S
Mecha Pirate Crew
Akira
Moe

H I S T O R Y
Thalassa lived a ridiculously unfulfilled life as an orphan, her hopes rising on the basis that one day she would be adopted and leave the place. It's not as if she hated living in an orphanage; just that she never felt special. As if there was nothing of hers which only belonged to her. Her parents let her go for whatever reason they could find, and Thalassa lived on accepting that possibility of hers. However, she was already going towards her teenage years, and there still wasn't a single parent who seemed to want her...It was strange. Was there something unfavorable about her? This went through Thalassa's mind for a long time, slowly spiralling into a pit of depression with the belief that she was undesirable as a child.

Then, one day, the girl had 'died', and was reborn. Her death was almost instant, but what was told to her after was this; marines and pirates fought around the orphanage, and at some point in the crossfire the surrogate home was ravaged by the violence. There seemed like there was no medical salvation for the girl. Instead, she was adopted by a pirate who was involved in the crossfire which 'killed' her. Due to him and his apparent pity, Thalasa was remade, into the cybernetic body she current possesses. However, this was all done without her will considered at all. At first, she cursed the pirate and gave him only rage, cursing him from the top of her lungs for bringing his problems onto her and her surrogate family. But, as she lived with him, realizing that he and his wife cared, and no one else seemed to before... well, quickly after that she had no problem calling a couple her parents. After that, the pirate life became her dream; because she was finally accepted by a family, regardless of their criminal activity and what it cost her personally.

Arm Cannons - Her most basic weapon. Thalassa's hand is able to transform itself, removing her

fingers and palm altogether to reveal a hidden cannon, releasing blasts of purple at Thalassa's will. These can be switched into beams at will, and even combined for large, actual cannon-fired like shots.

Thrusters - Thalassa has thrusters built into her feet and hands, allowing her to hover in place or fly, rivaling that of great airborne creatures.

The laser blasts are able to be used here as well, for quick movements and continous fire.

Tactile Needle - Thalassa is able to put out tiny hypodermic needles from various parts of her body, inducing mild paralysis in an enemy.

High-frequncy Blade - If she chooses to, she can eject a blade from her back. The blade is actually completely dull, and black, with no hilt to be

found. When ready for battle, the blade will expand, revealing a purple energy which takes it's place around the edges of the dull black blade. As the name implies, it is a high-frequency blade in most aspects and able to slice through ships, metals, and stone easily.

Lock-On - Thalassa can lock on to an opponent's heat signature, making her projectile attacks just that much more deadly, looking at them through her robotic eyes for precision.

Rocket Punch! - She can manipulate the Jet Dials in her arm to shoot it forward and punch with increase momentum- or as the name employs, shoot it

off like a rocket. It will spin rapidly and create a small vortex behind it as it launches.

Heat End - The skin on her hand moves upwards like panels, showing off her real, metallic hand. It then starts to build up multiple Heat Dials,

suddenly taking on a red-hot color, as Thalassa thrusts her hand into a target's body, heating them up with the intense temperature from the inside, dealing horrifying internal damage to them.

Tactical Nuke - A small, round ball is released from Thalassa's foot. It appears relatively harmless- although, in reality it is highly explosive, being set off by the energy placed in it from one of Thalassa's blast and exploding as if it were multiple sticks of dynamite lined up.

Energy Shield - Her forearms can emit an invisible energy shield, purple in color once visible with contact from an external force.

Cola Machine - She holds multiple cola inside of her, as it is her power source.

Inventory - Her whole body counts as this, but, in her left thigh, she holds multiple medical tools for her mother in time of need.

Electroshock - Her palms are able to expel electricity violently from her hands, aiming to electrocute opponents to death.

Chain-whip - At the end of a long chain, a blade is there, used with a Jet Dial to propel it forward like a projectile and either wrap around, or stab an enemy. She then opts to use it to throw around her target.

Kade zen

Back to top Go down