One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MARINES] JOAN CAIN

Go down

[MARINES] JOAN CAIN Empty [MARINES] JOAN CAIN

Post by HerMajestyTheQueen Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 am

[MARINES] JOAN CAIN A9smqf
N A M E - Joan "Club" Cain

A G E-20

B O U N T Y//R A N K-Ensign

D E V I L - F R U I T-None

E Q U I P M E N T-As seen in picture.

S K I L L S-Sword Play, on-field battle tactics, first aid. Funny enough, she can read old and foreign languages, but only if it is in the form of sheet music.

A B I L I T I E S-Aggrovation: As the name suggests, she attempts to draw the attention of the enemy(ies) and keep them away from those she is targetting. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Rally-Attempts to rally her allies or, in some cases, her enemies.
Turtle(Stance):She remains almost completely defensive, save for the occasional parry.
Titan(Stance):She goes almost completely offensive, save for the occasional parry. This includes the use of her/a shield. There is little concept of defense in this stance and relies heavily on her own durability, endurance and will to fight.

O C C U P A T I O N- Sailor/Infantry

A F F I L IA T I O N S -Marine

H I S T O R Y- Joan does not have much history passed the Marines. It is known that she came from a fairly patriotic family, but they are not linked with anything worth noting. Joan is a very large (6'5" + 210 lbs), vicious woman. She is creditted with putting down one or two small riots and has been involved with several pirate encounters, as well as a few small police actions. The girl earned her nickname Club after the men she serves with witnessed her violent, explosive and somewhat basic fighting techniques. After obtaining this nickname, she spent her earnings on creating the armor and equipment seen in her photo. Although she is fairly talented at on ground and sometimes even sea combat, she lacks the ability to work with her comrades. Not because she doesn't want to, but because in the heat of battle she tries to take charge when it is not her place. This has resulted in her not reaching a higher rank within the marines.

HerMajestyTheQueen

Back to top Go down