One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

{Marines (G-5)} Hermas Matte

Go down

{Marines (G-5)} Hermas Matte Empty {Marines (G-5)} Hermas Matte

Post by TheCrow5 Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:10 pm

Name: Hermas Matte

Bounty//Rank:  Lieutenant

Devil-Fruit: Nemu Nemu no Mi

Equipment:  Clothes, Stop Watch, Violin (Custom Made)

Skills:  

Hermas is a Musician, he is known throughout the grandline as one of the best.

Hermas is a well known Swordsman, using his bow from his violin as his blade.

Abilities:  

Winds of Time: By playing on his violin, all hearing it would begin to feel drowzy. If they continue to listen, they will pass out in roughly fifteen seconds (four posts) Of course this only happens, if he plays that tune.

We Aren't Alone: Hermas would play an up-beat song on his violin, boosting everyone's morals and giving them hope that tomorrow will be a better day. It also acts as an adrenaline rush, giving everyone a small boost in strength.

A Thousand Souls to Burn: Hermas plays music at such a high sound and speed, that it begins to eritate all that hear it. After fifteen seconds (four posts) though, the opponents would start to feel blood trickle down from their ears, and would begin to feel naucious. Their Inner is being damaged from the sound, however this attack effects all the hear it including Hermas himself and his allies..

Affiliations:  Marines G-5 Unit

History: When I was born, I don't recall anything. My mother a beautiful woman, died when she gave birth to me and my father he was a pirate travelling the grandline. My brother was the only family I had left, he was a Marine and a fine good one. He only returned home once a month, but even then I was always fascinated by his stories of battling with pirates. While he was gone though, I was looked after by the village elder whom educated me in the art of music. It seemed I was a natural, able to learn how to play complicated pieces really easy. For years Hermas simply learnt how to play music, one day at the age of seven I got a letter from the Marines giving their condolences on the loss of my brother whom had died in battle. He had died to the hands of a pirate named Ferris Kaufman, hearing this news I lost it.

For three years, I left the music business and just coward alone in my room knowing that I would always be alone from then on. For three years, the villagers tried to get me to come out of my darkness. One day, the village elder brought a gift to me a violin. He stated, that his brother had crafted it for him, fearing only to bring more pain to me he hid it from me. With tear filled eyes, I played a song of sadness on the Violion before noticing that the bow was different then normal bows. Drawing my finger across it, I could quickly tell that this bow was made for combat. At ten years old, I made a pledge of blood. I swore to one day, kill the man whom killed my brother no matter what.

Training my way into the life of a marine, I trained my body and mind preparing myself for certain war. I kept close tabs on the pirates, every one of them. My musical skills, had become my weapon and I was prepared to use them as such. I also trained in the art of the sword, in case I had to defend myself in close combat, at the age of fourteen. I joined the marines, a choreboy nothing more and nothing less. The Marines loved my music, especially when I played a tune revolving around sailing. Seeing them happy, made me happy. I trained diligiantly as well as earning their respect, while I prepared my body for even tougher traning sessions.

At the age of seventeen, I am now a Chief Petty Officer. I am well known among the men for my music, as well as my combat abilities. I have been looking for my brother's killer to no avail. It was during the time that all the pirates went quiet, that I captured a crew of pirates and found a Devil's Fruit on board. Not knowing what to do with it, I ate it. I knew the conciquences of eating one, so I stayed away from water as much as possible. Not knowing what my abilities are, I played a quiet and relaxing tune to the marines, causing them all to drift to sleep. After this day I trained to control this ability, knowing full well that putting people to sleep will one day becoming a very valuable effect.

I am now twenty one years old, I am a Lieutenant at the G-5 Station. My name is known through the Marines for my unique combat style, of using sound to capture pirate crews. Although I am one of the best in my own mind, I know that there are pirates and Marines far better than I. Even still, during the last two years I had been taught about Haki. I may know how to use it, I just don't bother to. I like doing things on my own, without extra help unless it's absolutely needed.

TheCrow5

Back to top Go down