One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Bone CP9 agent:Glacier

Go down

Black Bone CP9 agent:Glacier Empty Black Bone CP9 agent:Glacier

Post by Dwarrior49 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:21 am

N A M E
Glacier

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
None

D E V I L - F R U I T
Hone Hone no mi

E Q U I P M E N T
Skine: A blade made out of a combination of his bones as well as another metal, for that reason it can be manipulated -slightly- out of shape such as extending, and shortening the blade, by Glacier.

S K I L L
He can skin an animal in 5 seconds flat, and cook it really well.

Swordsmanship

Martial Artist skills.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
Doroki:1691.

Rokushiki:

Tekkai

Geppo

Shigan

Soru

Rankayaku

Soru

Kami-e

Hone Hone abilities:Due to the ability of the bone devil fruit, this allows him to harden, and soften his bones as well as manipulate their shape to even outside of their body(Although this does not damage him).

Bone dagger:By manipulating his bone along with using the shigan technique he extends the bone in his finger to extend and sharpen in order to pierce through people easier, the ‘dagger’ can be manipulated in order to expand inside a person, or become larger to create a larger wound.

Stilts Tempest:Extending the bones out of the bottom of his feet, followed by sharpening them allows him to quickly create an even larger Rankyaku than normal

Tornado Tempest:Extending the bones all around his body he spins as fast as possible while using the Rankyaku technique in order to create several spinning wind blades around himself.

Space Walk:making the bones more hollow and less dense, he follows this by using geppo in order to jump much farther into the air than normal, and falling slower.

Honed in Armor:Glacier usually has his ‘bones’ right under his skin, as well as surrounding his organs, arteries, and other ‘delicate’ parts of his body save for his eyes in order to defend himself from most attacks.

Bone Membrane:Although occasionally he can create ‘armor’ in the form of an ‘exoskeleton’, although this hampers his speed somewhat.

O C C U P A T I O N

CP9

A F F I L IA T I O N S [Pirate/Marine/Neutral - should also appear in topic title]

Marine

H I S T O R Y [not required for returning characters]
Glacier was born in a small island in THE NEW WORLD, and was trained by his father a member of an old Cipher Pol unit in the ways of Rokushiki, he was trained until the age of 12 where after learning the basic techniques he was thrown into the wild, a frozen island in New world, where it was so cold that there were animals frozen solid, while the only ones who weren't frozen were the largest of creatures capable of gathering temperature within themselves. Glacier had to survive through this place by killing the animals, although at first he was only able to take the smallest of animals, or the sickly, eventually as he grew older and tougher he not only trained his body to take the temperature with as little as only a pair of boxers, but managed to be able to kill the animals there and wear their fur, to keep himself warm. At the age of 13 his father had come to the island, thankfully since the animals there were become scarce to the point that they were -all- near extinction. Glacier was next moved to the exact opposite, a place with extreme heat in the New World, while not as hot as Volcania, it was pretty hot, to the point where most of the ground was scalding, and without proper clothing or footing could burn his foot. He was thrown there, naked, and had to train in the flaming desert with a bunch of natives, sadly while there he got serious burns that managed to burn off several nerves in his arm and part of his torso. For that reason, it was also the place he had tattooed the sign of the clan on his shoulder. Glacier had continued to go to the most dangerous places in the New world to hone his skills, only getting into contact with the natives who were almost always violent, or , managing to pick up several skills . Glacier had eventually even picked up a devil fruit and ate it on the way. Glacier had joined the CP9 like he wanted to, but usually had left on occasion and usually went off on training trips when he hears of dangerous islands in the New world, especially the unexplored ones in order to continue training himself.

Dwarrior49

Back to top Go down