One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Pirate] Suki Kagra

Go down

[Pirate] Suki Kagra Empty [Pirate] Suki Kagra

Post by Abiss1234 Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:04 am

[Pirate] Suki Kagra BlazBlue.240.1516600
"Fuck."

N A M E
Suki Kagra

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
First Mate - North Star Pirates
Bounty: 100,000,000 [Frozen]

D E V I L - F R U I T
Bat Fruit, dawg

E Q U I P M E N T
Blunt Edge Heat Blade

S K I L L S
Shouting
Drinking
Gentleman(ness?)
Self Control
Rage

Suki's Build: Suki spent his entire life basically for one porpose - before being tamed by Stella, and in some ways, even after that point. Conquest. In many cases, he was let loose completely on his own to dominate islands, and exterminate entire other pirate crews. He has the innate senses of an animal. If there is danger, he can usually tell not only how much danger there was, but what it was coming from. Some say this is a manifestation of Observation Haki, however Suki was never able to unlock that form of Haki. Its clear that its just that Suki is an animal

A B I L I T I E S

Heat Blade: Suki's blade has two functions. One, building energy through destruction in the form of heat. And, two realeasing that energy in the form of a heat cannon. Over time, there was also a safety function installed, called OVERHEAT. OVERHEAT is a fallback for when Suki loses control over himself, and his senses, and thus, refuses to use the Heat Cannon. When it activates, The Heat Blade lets out a blade, with a seastone tip that peirces Suki's body, and reverts Suki from his beast form, which forces him to take control of himself again.

Hybrid Bat form: Suki grows wings, and his arms are covered in a leathery hide that protects the arms from bullets, and blades (For the most part). With this over his skin, his fingers also turn into posable claws, which are similar to his regular fingers in function, just much sharper.

Bat Form: Suki only takes this form as a last resort. In this form, Suki slowly loses the ability to ascertain who is his friend and foe, and begins to lash out at everything around him. In this form, his strength exponentally increases, and his senses heighten. His wings grow larger, and his body is completely covered in the hide that protects him. As a setback, he loses the presence of mind, once he had completely lost control to use the Heat Cannon, which puts a timer on the amount of time that he can spend in this form. Upon reverting, he feels the pain, and strain that is put on his body as a result of using the form - and usually has to sleep for a decent period of time to recover.

Busoshoku Haki: Color of Arminants Haki, dawg

A F F I L IA T I O N S
North Star Pirates

H I S T O R Y
Nothing really happened beyond the aquisition of Neko Island upon reaching the New World. Suki, as the conqueror for Stella aquired the Island through the means of destruction, and simple minded conversation, aquiring the locals, creating his own force of minions, and renaming the island to Suki Island - the island he planned to have serve as Stella's base of operations as she got to the New World.
Abiss1234
Abiss1234

Back to top Go down