One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Civillian) Zero D.Fodder

Go down

(Civillian) Zero D.Fodder Empty (Civillian) Zero D.Fodder

Post by Kiba203 Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:23 am

(Civillian) Zero D.Fodder GBAOO3b

"You have no idea how much I do not care".

N A M E:Zero D.Fodder

A G E:17

B O U N T Y//R A N K:000,000,000,000,000

D E V I L - F R U I T:No

E Q U I P M E N T

Beelzebub:One of the spears he carries a Jumonji yari spear. The first spear he acquired his most favorite as well being sort've like a heirloom to him due to receiving it from his father. It is made of excellent material preventing it from being destroyed easily.

Azazel:The second of the spears he carries a Jumonji yari spear as well durable enough though not as much as Beelzebub.

S K I L L S

Pole arm Proficiency is a master with most pole arms his weapon of choice being the spear.

Crafty:One of his best traits is his extreme craftiness. Somewhat of an opportunist and a tactician. Though one has to have a mind like that to Succeed in the Underworld

Eye for Design:Perhaps being a trader has gifted him with this ability. The ability to tell the quality of an item by examining it for a few seconds. He could perhaps tell the skill of the maker and special qualities the blade holds and a gaze into the items past.

Superhuman:In general terms he could be considered superhuman his physical stats high above alot of regular fighters  . His most overwhelming trait being his speed (See Monstrous Speed)

Monstrous Speed:He has somewhat of an overwhelming amount of speed. His best trait and it fits him having to run away alot. His speed is so great that it is considered high even for New World Standards. And to the untrained eye it's like a burst of wind gusts by them

Strong Will:Won't stop,Cant stop,Refuses to stop. When he sets his mind on something.

Connections:Being a newbie in the Underworld he doesn't really have many connections. But he has enough to know where things such as underground trading centers and things are.

Kenbunshoku Haki: His favorite type of haki he uses it to great levels able to do things such as tell when people are lying and sense the strengths of others while also using it when it comes to his marksmanship. Though his greatest application for it is sensing the location of others being able to pinpoint others from great distances away. He calls it his Reaper Sense

Busoshoku Haki:The last haki he awakened and as such his second string and as he didn't really see a need for it he trained it the least. Though he does have some skill in it. Though he really only uses it to increase the strength of his blows and the low protection it grants him.

Fighting Style:His style is really only useful for pole arms. And it consists of using his range to his advantage along with blinding fast strikes that deal large amounts of damage also increasing his range by weaponizing the air seen in some martial arts and turning it sharp to follow the movements of his weapons extending the already long range of his spears. Though as of late he has began to create new techniques to fit situations he finds himself in.

A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]

Gungnir:A simple thrust with one of his spears or both done extraordinarily fast blowing chunks of steel away is child's play for this technique also bypassing the average Busoshoku haki is easy as well so when used against the average human it tends to blow pieces of them away. Also for all long range purposes it creates what appears to be an air version of the tip of the spear which travels as fast as the original strike also holding the same amount of power making it seem like his spear can travel far further than it actually does. His signature attack.

Mjolnir:By using the blunt side of the spear he crashes it against the opponent with a devastating amount of force capable of doing things such as smashing solid rock.

Gungnir Rush:The more advanced version of Gungnir where instead of a single thrust he does multiple at an blindingly fast rate a few seconds of using this technique and he is already in the high hundreds in his number of thrusts.

Gríoarvölr:By using the shaft of his spear instead of the spear part. He thrusts it forward creating a large blunt force in a focused area so a focused version of his Mjolnir technique the focused power in the attack creating a shock wave that travels in the direction the attack was aimed at. This version capable of denting battleships due to the focused power

Gáe Bulg:He thrusts his spear forward with intense speed while turning it creating a sort of super drill while also increasing the piercing power able to drill a hole through a ship if need be..

Super Gungnir:He thrusts the spear or spears faster than he does with his Gungnir technique creating a spark. Which evolves over the spear creating to those who can watch the fast movements of the spear what looks like a thunderbolt. Which is exactly how it strikes explosively like a thunderbolt. Increasing it's piercing power while also creating a numbing shocking feeling along with the added effect of well shocking the opponent.

O C C U P A T I O N:Broker

A F F I L IA T I O N S:Underworld, Fodder Family

H I S T O R Y: A life underestimated is a life well lived. The motto of the fodder family a family that originated when Jebediah D. Fodder pilgrammed through the grand line and the new world on sheer luck and finally settled on an island in the New World and named it Fodder Island. Soon Jebediah had found himself a wife and the Fodder family had started. A clan known for their immense luck contrary to what most people would think due to their name. The clan was so lucky it was said a horrible group of pirates was coming to raid the island but were suddenly stuck by a tsunami taking all of them out the Fodder family then collected the bounty of all the pirates and it collectively added up to about 2,000,000,000 beri enough for the family to thrive. The marines believing the fodder family to be the reason the pirates were taken down they  invited Jebediah D. Fodder to the marines where he rose through the ranks and become a Vice Admiral and due to the formal training of the marines he had actually become a formidable combatant  this led to most of the Fodder family either staying as civilians or entering the marines. This cycle continued for decades the Fodder family thriving on their luck though this changed with the birth of Kyle D. Fodder the Fodder who entered into a life of piracy becoming an outcast though he had a son that he left behind. His name was Zero D.Fodder who had dreams of being just like his father though as a child he had a knack for selling things he could sell anything even if it wasn't exactly his. Something he frequently found himself in trouble for though he really didn't care. And soon he had set up an underground trading center for all things someone could need on the island. Food,Toys,Information though of course this was frowned upon as well by the elders of the island recognizing him as following in the footsteps of his father. They believed the boy needed stability in his life shutting down his operation and sending him into combat training upon the island believing martial arts would calm the boy down and teach him inner peace.  Though instead of using unconventional weapons like many others on the island he chose polearms to be the weapons in which he practiced his skill in battle frightened his elders and the way he was progressed his strength was quickly becoming a problem as it was becoming harder and harder to restrain him. Zero was sent off to a neighboring island. Little did they know the presence of the criminal underground was large here and Zero was quickly introduced to it having to lie and steal for the food for him to eat. Though with his mind set on advancing and becoming bigger he quickly began to become more known upon the island. He was called the Grim Reaper due to choosing the name for his underground epithet due to nobody really seeing his face and the black hood he wore. Though this was only one island he had dreams of becoming larger like Stella Pandion. The dream seemed so close to him, but he knew he would have to leave to accomplish it. So he said bye to the unnamed island though all this happened recently and not even Zero knows where he is going to land.

Kiba203

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum