One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ - Pirate - ] Akiyama, Mao

Go down

[ - Pirate - ] Akiyama, Mao Empty [ - Pirate - ] Akiyama, Mao

Post by Kade zen Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:24 am

[ - Pirate - ] Akiyama, Mao C0c6fd4b3c70534369f87a048cf1a7f61a6be652
N A M E
Akiyama Mao

A G E
Twenty-three

B O U N T Y//R A N K
56,000,000[Frozen]

E Q U I P M E N T
Hareyakana Hana - The two swords gifted to her by her father upon completition of his basic training. They're long, curved blades, mimicking each other almost perfectly. The blades can be used for thrusting and slashing, lightweight and moving quickly through the air.

S K I L L S
Niten Ichi-ryu - The art of using two swords as one, Mao has attempted to utilize and master this ability from the first time she was taught. It's proven to be a considerable challenge for multiple reasons- mostly being the fact that she'd rather rush in than elegantly cut at her enemies. While combined with Soru, she has the tendency to be compared to a grass-hopper, jumping and constantly moving around while rushing with her blades out.

Busoshoku Haki - The first haki she was able to use due to years of hard training, it is perfected by hardening her swords and slashes. Her master over this allows her to only harden certain parts of herself, and the objects she uses, as previously stated to be primarily her blades. After the time skip, she can further this into creating black, hardened armors.

Kenbunshoku Haki - Thanks to Lyanna, Mao was quickly able to learn the color of observation. This gives her a precognition skill, and ability to detect the presence of others. In combat, she uses it to predict the movement of her enemies and better counter against attacks.

A B I L I T I E S
Rokushiki Soru - Mao, after her years of training, became able to use Rokushiki abilities. The first she became familiar with was Soru. Allowing her to move at high speeds with a kick off the ground. This is mostly used as her main style of fighting- moving around quickly with Rokushiki Soru, she utilizes her Niten Ichi-ryu skills with both swords to make up for the lack of defense while moving around and swinging two blades.

Rokushiki Rankyaku - The second Rokushiki ability she's learned to use. Rather than simply kicking with this, she employs the use into her Nitoryu, creating compressed slashes of air with enough force to easily rip apart stone buildings and ships.

Chudan Soru - Used as a starting stance, Mao presses both feet together with her swords raised in a circular motion, with the tips on one line, aimed at an opponent's throat. Combining this with her ability of Rokushiki, Maomoves three steps then rushes forward, moving both of her arms back and placing her wrists against her neck. She slashes with both blades, as if to completely decapitate an enemy. Yet, this is false; the strength of her slash sends out two compressed air projectiles(Rokushiki Ranyaku). She rushes with Soru after the projectiles have come outwards, using them as a distraction before kicking at the ground and utilizing soru to turn herself, slashing at an opponent after the projectile attack in an attempt to catch them off guard and hit them with the momentum gained by her swords.

Jodan Busoshoku - Used defensively, crossing the swords and hardening them with Haki, turning them black. With this, she can block incoming attacks- and keeping one blade pushing her opponent's weapon, she turns herself quickly and swings one of the hardened blades at her opponent's side.

Soru Gedan - Continuing to use her swords hardened, and uses the blades' optional thrusting power to circle an opponent like a whirlpool, making quick slashes with both swords.

Waki Gamae Hidari - Puting her arm across her torso, having one sword pointed behind her and the other above, this is used for a quick slash with the blade above, cutting and sending more projectiles, then a quick slash with the blade positioned behind her. The reach is, large enough to slice through a regular-sized bar.

Migi Waki Gamae - In a stance with both swords pointing in different directions, she rushes forward with Soru, jumping into the air and putting both blades in an x-cross shape, swinging them downwards. They rip through the air, sending two projectiles down at an opponent. Mao lands and emphasizes her speed, rushing forward with Soru and hardening her blades, spinning quickly and attacking with multiple strikes at an opponent. This can create a sudden tornado, which will slice apart the area around Mao.

O C C U P A T I O N
Shichibukai Crewmate

A F F I L A T I O N S
Schichibukai

H I S T O R Y
Mao was born into a dojo practicing the style of the two heavenly sword fighting technique. The girl was sheltered from that life for a long time- however, her rebellious nature and strong will finally caused her father to recongize her to be strong enough to carry on his legacy. Therefore, he taught her the basics of what he already knew... and kicked her out of their home. She was shocked, confused as to why she was suddenly not allowed back to the place she had lived at since she was a child. Traveling alone for many years, she put out her frustration into training with the blades she was allowed to take with her. Since then, Mao traveled along with different ships, fighting and constantly attempting to better herself through the use of battle. To gain experience enough to continue and continously train herself was her goal- until she was defeated by a name named Ores Ronze. To her surprise, she was requested to join under a shichibukai's crew.

Of course, she accepted- honestly, at the time she was too afraid to refuse, and understood the implications that would have occured if she refused.
________
Two years later, and she's been working under Lyanna faithfully, while looking up to her captain in... various ways.

Kade zen

Back to top Go down