One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darrian Joshua Royce, [MARINE]

Go down

Darrian Joshua Royce, [MARINE] Empty Darrian Joshua Royce, [MARINE]

Post by plahunter10 Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:57 am

Darrian Joshua Royce, [MARINE] 06dedf22a4c4ed5275e17b4bffc0fd215f243944

N A M E
Darrian Joshua Royce (Taylor Dawson, Markus Macmellan, Derick Morion)

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
Commadore

D E V I L - F R U I T
Fuwa Fuwa no Mi

E Q U I P M E N T
Long dual cutlasses: sharpened to cut pieces of paper easily, and quite possibly rocks,

triple flintlock pistols: gold plated flintlocks that have more projectile speed.
communicator
brass knuckles,
ink well, quill, leather bound journal with half of it filled in writing.

steel curriass under his jacket and shirt.

leather gloves

leather pistol brace, for carrying his pistols. One on his chest and two in his leather belt.

3 pairs of handcuffs and a cast iron key for detaining Pirates.

large hook with a rope attached for boarding and combat.

Boarding ax: used for boarding pirate ships and fighting dirty pirates.

Folding sword: to smuggle through places and use as a covert weapon in his boot for assassinations.

Darrian Joshua Royce, [MARINE] 1917_Cutlass

Darrian Joshua Royce, [MARINE] 1069077-flintlock

Darrian Joshua Royce, [MARINE] Boarding-ax-french-navy-model-anix-later2

Darrian Joshua Royce, [MARINE] Dishonored___corvo__s_blade_hd_by_mrgameboy2012-d5hfpy4
S K I L L S
fencing, hand to hand combat, piano playing, writing, sneaking.

A B I L I T I E S
Levitation: Your standard levitation of self, he can use a quick burst of levitation to dodge incoming attacks or get closer for a combo.

item levitation: Royce can levitate light things and use them to his advantage, such as small knives, rocks, maybe a glass lamp, and a small powder barrel, even some weapons which he can bring to himself to use, this gets bigger and bigger. He still cant lift living objects however.

Force throw: He can lift people up (like an inch) and disorient them for a time.

Master of disguise: Royce can disguise himself to get closer to his targets, or just trick his friends.

Voice modification: Royce can throw and adjust the pitch of his voice, imitating some depending on how long he listens to them.

Parkour: The same ol' free running.

Stasus sword style- Royce shares a style with his brother, fencing and British royal fighting. This is easily recognizable to anybody who has seen Nathan fighting.

X-break: Royce can use his two swords to snap even the strongest of swords by catching them in his swords X formation and snapping them into two, making them: useless

(he has not tapped his full potential, he mostly trains in anger over his lost brother.)

O C C U P A T I O N
Marine bounty hunter/assassin

A F F I L IA T I O N S
Marine

H I S T O R Y [not required for returning characters]
Royce was born on a ship with his twin brother: Nathaniel Dawson. He was originally named Taylor, Taylor J Dawson. Taylor shared an interest with voices like his brother and they periodically messed with crew members by creating fake women who would take them into broom closets to "Get it on." being locked in for hours before being let out by his father who was a soldier from his old land before moving away from the war and enlisting on the ship. His father told him of a land of safety and peace, he forgot to mention the pirates however... They saw wreckage and a couple battles in the mist, it scared Nathan more than Taylor however. Taylor was used to this stuff, he was a lot less sheltered than his twin.

After landing they moved into a small village under marine control. At age 11 he started an apprenticeship under a retired lieutenant. The lieutenant taught him how to read and write, read charts, and most importantly how to fight. At age 13 he got curious, searching through the deeper island jungle he came upon a fruit. Being hungry and thinking it was an orange or something he consumed it and got weird powers. He practically bolted back to the Lieutenant and was crying. The lieutenant assured the boy it was alright, telling him about Devil fruits and what they did and how they worked.

At age 16 Nathan and Taylor split on separate paths, Taylor took on a new alias: Royce and enlisted with the Marines unlike his brother who went the crappy mercenary route. He seemed to have a significant skill in sneaking and spotting so he became an assassin along with his skill with disguising  and voice mimicry. He slowly geared himself up more and more and trained his combat prowice. He took jobs killing some unlucky two bit pirates. He grew up the ranks however, becoming a little well known with his alternate aliases, of course.

Fast forward 6 years where he just did assassin shit his brother recently went silent, going on leave an investigating it, he later found out a pirate warlord called "Orochi" killed him and he sought revenge... But had no fucking idea how to "...Goddamn it i really shoulda thought this through."

plahunter10

Back to top Go down