One Piece Truthiness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Marine] Niko Raydo

Go down

[Marine] Niko Raydo Empty [Marine] Niko Raydo

Post by Bluesyan1 Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:59 am

N A M E
Niko Raydo

A G E

B O U N T Y//R A N K
Ensign

D E V I L - F R U I T
N/a

E Q U I P M E N T
Two katanas
Sunglasses.
Leather gloves
Leather jacket
Bandana
S K I L L S
Two sword style
One sword style
Hand to hand combat
A B I L I T I E S [inborn/Devil Fruit powers, special techniques]
Spinning strike: Niko closes in on his enemy and slashs them with both his katanas focused in the same spot for maximum damege.

OCCUPATION
Swordsman

A F F I L IA T I O N S [Pirate/Marine/Neutral - should also appear in topic title]
Marine

H I S T O R Y [not required for returning characters]
Niko Raydo was born in a town that was under Marine protection he always looked up to them since ever since he could remember he always wanted to be a marine and fight off pirates to protect the peace. One day when Niko was 10 his town was attacked by pirates he hid from the pirates but his parents were not as lucky they were killed right infront of his eyes he tried to keep quiet in his hideing spot but coulden't help cry when he saw his parents killed Niko was saved by a couple marines Niko coulden't forgive any Pirate for what the ones who attacked his villege did to his parents and most of his freinds. When niko was 15 he met a swordsmaster who ecxeled in the two sword fighting style Niko begged him to teach him the fighting style the master aggred and Niko spent 10 years learning how to use the style he mastered it when he was 24 and said goodbye to his master spending the next year finding the famed G-5 Base figureing he could sign up there. one year later... Niko arivves at the gate to the famed G-5 base entrance "It took me long enough but I finnaly made it...The G-5 Base!".

Last edited by crox22 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Finishing it up)

Bluesyan1

Back to top Go down